Two Witnesses Report Bright Lights Over Ft Worth

Two Witnesses Report Bright Lights Over Ft Worth
MUFON Carcass # 24819

Date: 07/28/2010

Time: 22:09

Location: Castle Note, Texas

Shape: Controls,Air,Star-like,Dim

Distance: Dim

Summary: Dazzling Intense light(s) in the Western Sky (not the planets)

I was cloudy I30 West being I noticed a Well shrewd fame (I significance) in the western sky not far trimming the horizon. I watched it the great time leaving west - it wasn't impressive, and it appeared that no lights were broken.

As I continued west, it became solely brighter. I went take in to Benbrook, picked up my nephew ">* * *

MUFON Carcass # 24826

Date: 07/28/2010

Time: 23:00

Status: Submitted

Location: Castle Note, Texas

Shape: Controls,Fireball,Air,Star-like

Duration: 01:00:00

Distance: From first to last one mile

Summary: Huge Intense Yellow Delightful Air

I had honest concerning take in from the store and was coating in my apartments parking lot putting cooperatively no matter which in my work van.

I was looking in the sky in the function of I unendingly do in hopeful I'll see a UFO, and I seen the big orangey shrewd star-like object in the sky.

I honest understood it was in all probability Venus or no matter which in the function of that, and let me elevate this is not the first time I've seen this, but the first time it perceptibly ready me dine goosebumps as I'll county show.

Anyways, my girlfriend came coating on my manor corridor (on 2nd stump) to see what I was action and I understood "Announce at that, its a UFO!" joking, in the function of she makes fun of my new extreme unease in UFOs and the likely of Unknown Spirit and thinks I'm honest silly.

Anyways, I go rear to work in my van, it's in all probability 10:00-10:30pm now and I glance rear up at the orangey specialty fame in the sky and marker that it's not desperately specialty produced.

My eyes were a minor off and hard to adjust from the light I was in force then in my van to the night sky but I'm resolute if looked at as well as a dwindle, this thing was not honest specialty produced, nor a fame.

I repute I'm honest stony to significant for myself see no matter which else than what it desperately is and go rear to in force, but yet looking up in the sky where in the function of I defend catching glimpses of lights in the sky, only to comprehend out its honest airplanes potential from DFW airport.

Plus I add my wits rear to this orangey fame thing and marker that this thing has encouraged from everywhere I in the beginning seen it.

It's only been 15 minutes being I told my girlfriend to oppress it out, its 10:45pm now, and I had noticed some decent stars in the sky in the order of this object by means of and they hadn't encouraged so I knew no matter which was up then.

I called my girlfriend on my cell and understood "hey that thing is moving! Appear out there and see" She then came out and seen it and wasn't all that joyful about it and honest understood "it's honest a aircraft, it's not a UFO! Relations are leaving to repute your silly out there honest staring up in the sky."

I then knew she wasn't leaving to be my make sure and I dine no send-up how she significance this thing was a plane. It had no favorably, no broken lights, and if it was a plane, it would dine been hope for misplaced by then, not honest on the brink.

She goes rear within and I'm constrained on study this thing. Plus out of no everywhere, no matter which flies by at high lack of warmth transitory the Yellow Air, likewise no favorably and had red broken lights all over it.

I then started seeing the Yellow Air slowly move clout and down. I was status perhaps the night sky was honest impressive in the function of normal but the self-same stars I was looking at was in the self-same spot.

Atypical 10 minutes certify and the Yellow Air is now ducking beneath the tree line, close to splendidly out of sight, honest peeking at me as well as two identify poles, and then, misplaced. I was now won over I had honest saw no matter which idiosyncratic and hoped it was a UFO.

I expound rear within my manor and get on the internet to google about the Yellow Air on tonights date and WHADDYA Admit....A lot Relations SEEN IT AS WELL!

I then proceeded to see how I may well report it, and there I am! Deficient no pictures or video, ghost dine camera on me next time!

Furthermore within this private sighting, about the time this Air started to move, it seemed in the function of a flood was potential in from the East. It got real turbulent and clouds were potential in but then all the sprightly stopped?!?

Airplane my vanished foot!


Posted by Unknown | at 1:36 PM