Ufo Sighting In Grants Pass Oregon On June 14Th 2013 A Large Yellowish White Pulsating Light Caught Our Attention

Ufo Sighting In Grants Pass Oregon On June 14Th 2013 A Large Yellowish White Pulsating Light Caught Our Attention
UFO SIGHTING IN GRANTS PASS, OREGON ON JUNE 14TH 2013 - A LARGE YELLOWISH-WHITE PULSATING LIGHT CAUGHT OUR ATTENTION.

We were driving back from a party when we saw a large pulsating yellowish/white light in the sky. At first I though it could be a headlamp from an airplane but the duration and characteristics seemed to void that. Another thought was a planet but I have never seen a planet in that direction (NW) nor have I seen one pulsate like this one. It began at about 40 degrees on the horizon and slowly sunk to a mere 10 degrees or so over 20 minutes. I am always keeping my eye to the sky so this really caught my attention. I have seen objects in the past but I don't like to report much anymore yet this seemed to warrant a report and I was able to capture three separate videos which I have posted with this report. We had some pics but they turned out way to smeared during to a moving vehicle to be of use. My wife and I eventually lost sight since it ducked behind a distant hill. At 40 secs into the "mufon2" video you see it peak through the trees over the rogue river as we crossed the bridge in town.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 7:24 AM