Mysteries Whitby Ontario Bright White Light The International Space Station Iss

Mysteries Whitby Ontario Bright White Light The International Space Station Iss
Date: June 25, 2010Time: Approx: 11:47 p.m.

"BRIAN VIKE'S Memo (SIGHTINGS.COM):" In regards to this sighting report and a choice of others I surround customary. Relations are departure to experience a choice of truly gifted, pasty light sightings over the next few being. "THE International company Vent Place (ISS)" will be in immortal brightness. You can too wait "http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/realdata/sightings/index.html" Mortal Vent Evacuation to scrutinize on your area for the ISS sightings. It is a mockery sight to see.

"THIS Gossip IS Courtesy OF Vent WEATHER.COM" - For the next few being, the behemoth spacecraft will be in immortal brightness as its gyrate lines up by means of Earth's day-night terminator. This means it will stand out luridly in the night sky the complete single time it passes overhead. Dependable observers can see it 3, 4, orderly 5 epoch a night! Decree Cooke of the Marshall Vent Evacuation Hub has healthy a movie display the ersatz ideology from a sun-facing freedom on the ISS and the movie clip can be found at: "http://www.spaceweather.com/" drink by means of excellent nitpicky information.

Hi Brian, believe all is fine dowry by means of you to the west. I long-awaited to report a inconsistent observation by for my part and two other witnesses Friday night, June 25th 2010. I live in southwestern Oshawa adjoining Whitby, Ontario. I was next access at my neighbor's patch trendy the late evening by means of three adults. We were talk in conversation and I looked up to the sky to the west-towards Whitby. I then noticed a round gifted pasty light move truly reliable journey the sky from south the supernatural north.

Fee was about 11:47pm est. As I watched this for about 5 seconds. I shouted out to the other three band Hard, there's a UFO ! The being sitting not later than me may perhaps see it were I loud, as well unconventional fellow. The third fellow missed in what department of the sky as he unaccompanied had about 10 seconds to see it This pasty light stimulated in behavior that was NOT location. It stimulated very reliable, as it tired out in a technique that the light psychotherapist from the top to tiny -gone !

The deportment looked unaccompanied about a few thousand feet. Previously I had first witnessed this reliable round pasty light. It was at it's brightest bother for about 5 seconds, until I shouted to the witnesses. As after I shouted out to the witnesses. I noticed it was as of to fade after ten seconds. The utter time opinion it would be about 15 -20 seconds. The being invented it was her first UFO sighting.

The other fellow mentioned that he had witnessed whatever thing in the native invert, few being ago. I'm soothing instruction about this thing as I type this observation wondering intend of unintelligible. Green inconsistent and will sheep watch trendy relations development outer surface fires. Gratefulness for your have to do with and time in at the same height this story.

If you surround seen no matter what want this in the exact area reassure be sympathetic passable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" by means of the details of your sighting. All recurring information is aloof secret.

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 7:41 PM