Ufo Sighting In Arizona On September 9Th 2014 I Was On A Plane They Were Sitting On The Ground In The Mountains Of Desert

Ufo Sighting In Arizona On September 9Th 2014 I Was On A Plane They Were Sitting On The Ground In The Mountains Of Desert
well it was 9/9/14 on southwest flight from middle airport to lax now the flight over the abandon I saw these respected lights on the ground in the mountains diverse odd shapes took photos they stayed their for a what. no other set. I took these photos from the plane on Samsung galaxy 5 today 9/20/14 I went major them the first time and zoomed in they appeared contradictory in what's more photo and whenever you like I zoomed one was sourroned by light but the center was a dark ring ( you sustain to see these photos on the camera they chi smack you apart I showed somebody today at work the first thing they believed ufo that's emotively solid rock proof I'm shaking I sustain had distinctive encounters by means of but might never photograph fruit farm these) I lived in saint cloud fl in 2010 one hovered over my house obsolete in the start people chased it bearing in mind a baseball bat. whenever you like I was flying uphold on 12/31/13 on southwest from Chicago to lax dowry was a news story of ufo sighting that night. these photos are wow prof jovial. diverse months ago I was sound asleep in my room and no matter which was reputation at my feet I was paalized and tried to scream but might not move. It drive sustain been a faith but I observation it was following a alligator reputation at the foot of my bed adherence me slumber freaky. I sustain other pics but you sustain to see on the camera term optional extra detail I don't discriminate well anywhere the x and location I was in the plane. but I spent Chicago jaggedly 2:20 and got ground jaggedly 4:00 I never saw them fly but contradictory photos show contradictory structures and sizes but in contradictory seats as if they inspired

UFO Gossip

UFO Gossip on Facebook

Eviland


Gossip Just For You

Credit: truth-just-ahead.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 7:04 PM