An Orange Ball Of Bright Light In The Sky Over Walter Falls Chatsworth Ontario

An Orange Ball Of Bright Light In The Sky Over Walter Falls Chatsworth Ontario
Date: October 26, 2014

Time: Approx: 7:30 p.m.

Minute Brian, I came agilely your webpages last night after I saw a unusual orangey light in the sky. I live out in rural Ontario, a traditional called Walters Waterfall, 2.5 hours northwest of Toronto.

I storage space been told by locals that it is a hot bed influence in the neighborhood, for such sightings, but I storage space lived in the neighborhood 14 days and this is the first time I storage space seen at all give pleasure to this. So it was October 26, 2014 at more or less 7:30 p.m. when I spur-of-the-moment out the hold spellbound to put something in the mailbox.

I live in the earth so my driveway is desire, it is very brooding, so I was about to get in the car, plus up in the southwest sky I puzzled sight of an orangey ball of light that was vehicle.

I reflection at first it was the moon, but bestow is no moon stanch now and, it thoroughly was not an aircraft.

I do live contemporary the Meaford Lake Array (wherever noticeably UFO activity occurs, I see), but it is in the north.

On be in breach of we storage space seen flares that storage space stayed up in the air in that path, but this was vehicle, and orangey and not star-studded, but top-quality of a properly light.

It as well had a uncommon air to it. I don't cherish how big it especially was what bestow were circulated clouds, and plus I lost sight of it, until I got to the end of the driveway and bestow it was another time and it was vehicle in my path.

I got out, turned the car and lights off and felt bounce to get out and stand in the brooding and place watch. I was not uneasy and found individually foreign language to it and it draw up to seemed it knew I was bestow and was heedful of my shrewdness towards it.

It seemed to move direct in my path, high up and yet as well gel to say the store as it encouraged over the plants and plus, as it distant opportunity towards me, I reflection, uh, perhaps I must get spine in the car and plus it turned gently to the south and used up over the plants.

It seemed give pleasure to a ball of orangey light usually, even as at one smidgen I reflection I may possibly oblige out a feeling of a smidgen at the top, gel to say, but it was the omen of it that floored me. I was awestruck and felt thoughtfulness, for the most stem. It was a joy, to be honorable.

I am now wondering what I saw and plus I open that I am not the track one seeing these important. I storage space seen population Chinese lanterns settle down in the summer sky, and it did storage space a equivalent create, but this was a Sunday night in the end of October and I live in the in-between of nowhere.

The other incident of weird light was when we first encouraged in the neighborhood. We live on fifty acres, together with a marsh bearing in mind our house. The marks is a ways unacceptable, down a desire driveway. My companion and I awoke in the in-between of the night to a create of light uncovered our bedroom freedom, which was coating the marsh.

Give was no explanation for the light highly that stayed awhile, light it up uncovered, plus went unacceptable. It was distinct moonless night. Forward-looking, outburst to our neighbour who lives bearing in mind our house in the midst of the woods, we intellectual that she had seen a equivalent light out in her contour and was puzzled and a a small number of terrified too.

Trust for listening to my story. I am cool in awe, it was top quality.

"IF Being HAS WITNESSED THE LIGHT/OBJECT, Gist Desire ME AN EMAIL Along with Evidence OF To the same extent YOU SAW. Gist Honor TO Relay THE Incite AND Whilst AND Program. (TOWN/CITY - Confess OR Territory) AND AS A great deal Accept AS Doable."

If you sustain to report direct to a UFO investigator in Ontario, absorb contact Sue Demeter - St Clair at her email speech "admin@pararesearchers.org" or bits and pieces out her reporting form here: "http://psican.org/alpha/uforeporting.htm"

Brian Vike.

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net"

"THE VIKE Consequence - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Investigate. CANADIAN UFO Researcher BRIAN VIKE."

Posted by Unknown | at 7:25 AM