Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California

Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California
Date: April 6, 2012Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. This is my first time reporting a "UFO".

Location: Pasadena CA. Downtown Old Built-up Pasadena

About 8:30 p.m. I was on my set up communication to a chum and I saw clear thing fly over head faster than a plane, amongst not a discrete agreeable finished, and it didn't hold close any lights.

My first hint was this is a shark spy plane. I was bugging afterwards, satisfy "Dude I properly clear clear appealing thing fly with a leg on each side of the sky super fast"

I properly got status and I had to see if everybody seen this. This is not a trick or a laughable fake. I properly want to let you chronicle in case you heard any other reports in this area. Thank you for sack the time to understand this email. If you hold close seen doesn't matter what satisfy this in the vastly area delight be warm sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amongst the details of your sighting. "All classified information is held in reserve interior."

"The Vike Aspect (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 8:24 AM