Unknown Flying Object Photographed Over Tenerife In Spain 5 Nov 2010

Unknown Flying Object Photographed Over Tenerife In Spain 5 Nov 2010
Different UFO SIGHTINGS - Exhibit is a picture of a daylight UFO spotted on 5th November 2010 at 11:08 am in Acojeja, Tenerife, Spain.

Spectator report: "Tenerife is choose scanty of flora and fauna. There are no big bugs, or honeyed flies, gratify in Europe or USA, trimming not at this side of the volcano. Morally minuscule mosquitoes."

"And the fowl on Tenerife are unimportant sad ones, and big ones gratify dreary hawks."

"It also can't be a jet, while there's just a minuscule airport for hiker transfer, and no military base or what."

"The neighboring bigger airport is on another island, Las Palmas, Gran Canaria Depot, and forcibly, what flying grant would attach at a complete loss our take care of, when at my accept is the volcano and inculcate fortification. It possibly will not casually fly not worth it from us."

"We heard no sensible, such as the object on the photo is completely cap by."

"I say that while I attach been hard to photograph a F16 last day, in Holland, and such as it was momentously cap by in the air, you possibly will unnoticeably see it on my picture."

"On Tenerife we hadn't heard any sensible of planes that week. The unimportant airport is too far not worth it to snag that."

"You can see a directly line at the flummox of the object. It's a leaning twine pointing towards 2 o'clock, and it is related to the summit shape through another line, on both sides, symmetrically. It looks gratify a method to me."

"This object forte be the cause to chief believing in UFOs when I attach no other explanation. If you can construct me an explanation, I'd fervor to snag it."

"I desire to attach helped you through this."

"And, as a Buddhist, I take care of, I attach spoken the truth, and would not fix what, also the picture is unedited. I attach it on my cell phone not moving, the different."Author: Annelies M., the Netherlandssource: ufocasebook.com

Report ON THE Movie TO ENLARGE!


Posted by Unknown | at 5:28 PM