Learltrk

Learltrk
FROM: John Lear, 71251,642
TO: Jack L Mathias, 72730,3636
DATE: 29-Sep-93 at 1:19:21

SUBJECT: Krill

Dear Jack,
thanks for your note. I have been flying cargo DC-8's 3 weeks on
and 1 week off is the reason for the delay. I also don't check
in with Compuserve very often.

The Krill papers were written by John Grace. At the time he
wrote them he was with the Air Force stationed at Nellis Air
Force base and wanted to distribute the Krill papers but not
under his name. I suggested the name KRILL which was an inside
joke on the name CRLLL which was the name of one of the ET's
first contacted by the Navy (see UFO's Are Real). John then
added the initials O. H. which had no particular significance.

When Bill Cooper and I were doing an interview with PM Magazine
he told the producer that he had read the Krill papers while in
the Navy and that O.H. stood for Original Hostage. I took Bill
privately aside and told him that O.H. Krill was a name made up
by John and myself in jest, so that he could release the papers
not using his name. In my subsequent interview with George Knapp
I told him that O.H. Krill was a "joke", meaning the name was
a joke not the papers, and that it was impossible for Bill to
have seen them in the Navy in 1970. It has been a long time
since I read the Krill papers so I don't remember what was in
them but I believe John was sincere and that they included his
speculation. I did not mean that they were a hoax. Further, I
have not participated in any hoax, although in 1987 I was
approached by Jim Speiser to hoax an alien encounter to lure the
government into a trap. I declined to participate in any manner.

I recently saw a Russian spy sattelite photo taken of the
Groom/Papoose Lake in July of 1988 about 9 am in the morning. It
clearly shows a disc about 60 feet in diameter, several hundred
feet in the air, near the Papoose Dry lake where Bob Lazar said
he worked for the Dept. of Naval Intelligence on highly advanced
extraterrestrial spacecraft. Since the Russians use film instead
of digital imaging, it is highly unlikely that this is a hoax.

As you know, I flew contract missions for the CIA and have taken
a lot of flak over that association. Nevertheless, I stand by
and fully believe the Bob Lazar story as told by Bob, Gene Huff
and myself. It is not important to me whether or not anybody
believes it. I believe it to be the truth. Some speculate that
Bob is just a very bright guy and reads Scientific American. Let
the record show that Bob was the first to talk about the
Instantaneous Propagation of Gravity, the gravity A and B wave,
the increasing stability of elements of elements up to 115, the
instabilty of 116, the accessibility and amplification of the
gravity A wave from element 115 and the nature of space travel
many times faster than the speed of light. I would ask any
interested parties to show me which issue of Scientific American
or any other Scientific journal for that matter to specifically,
with the possible exception of the stabilty of the elements, make
these statements.

On another note, Timothy Good accused me of "admitting" that some
of my sources "have proved to be completely unreliable" and that
I made "wild and exaggerated statements" (Alien Liaison, Timothy
Good, Pg. 19
). I categorically deny that I ever made that
statement and asked for a retraction from Good. He promised that
this would be corrected in the US version of Alien Liaison called
Alien Contact. The correction was not made. I asked Timothy
what sources he considered completely unreliable. He said Bill
Cooper and Paul Bennewitz. I told him that Bill Cooper was never
a source for anything and that, in fact, I had Fedexed all of MY
information to Cooper in late 1987 before Cooper made any public
satement. As far as Paul Bennewitz is concerned I know of no
statement Paul made that was erroneous and that, in fact, Paul
was the first one to talk about the murder of the 44 scientists
by the grays which was later confirmed by Naval Intelligence
briefings read by Lazar at the test site. It is still unclear to
me which 'disinformation' Bill Moore claims to have fed Bennewitz
as Moore never related any specifics.

With the unfortunate passing of General James H. Doolittle, a
very close personal and family friend, I am now able disclose the
General as my source for the existence of MJ-12. Out of respect
for his heroic personal and professional accomplishments I did
not mention this fact until his passing.

Thanks again for your note.

Sincerely, John Lear

Posted by Unknown | at 10:05 PM