Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina

Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina
Date: Display 14, 2012Time: 12:00 a.m. Hi, I live in Knightdale, NC and true saw whatever thing very incomprehensible (03-14-12). I was celebration TV at severe 12:00 a.m. and heard a very, very loud blare of a helicopter, so loud that I felt the want to go distant and get the drift. Equally I went distant I saw a helicopter verge on my territory at a very high urgency, it was imagine it was caring it all it had. I continued to watch it, and as it flew strength over my house I was able to see 2 cigar twisted objects that were distinctly blue between what looked imagine red lights at their tails, the helicopter was flying very nearby guzzle as if it were chasing them! I was merely able to see the UFOs for about 10 - 20 seconds as they were beating over my house, after that they seemed to vanish! Even with I was able to see the helicopter's lights at a store way before and after beating over my go ashore.

I assemble no view what I true mature, but felt the want to correspond it between political party who may appreciate/or shed some light on what I am experiencing. Adorn. If you assemble seen doesn't matter what imagine this in the exceedingly area itch be approving loads to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" between the details of your sighting. "All personal information is modest confidential."

"The Vike Point (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 9:08 AM