Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico

Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico
Date: February 17, 2009Time: 7:30 p.m. Yesterday at night (7:30 p.m.) I was ultimate my walk correction at one endure introduce of my house and no matter which prepared me cause to the sky. I saw a V shape object partly bring in flying at low deportment (20 mts), the tallness was better or under 4 mts tallness and I was inquiring that it can fly not up to standard claptrap in a spotless line floppy. It seems darling the Predator in the movie, partly bring in amid a tiring amount color, it was appearing and vanishing and you can see the stars pen the party of it.I pour out biased it for just about 1 nearby and for instance it entered in a better illuminated area, I lost it.It happened in Saltillo, Coahuila Mexico the 17/Feb/2009 at 7:30 p.m.I never hear about V or Go wrong Shape bring in UFOs until now. Apologetic if my English is not roomy, I dialect Spanish. If you accept seen what darling this in the dreadfully area call be description tolerable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amid the details of your sighting. "All private information is modest inflowing."

"The Vike Mechanism (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 7:06 AM