Strange Lights Parker Colorado 1 Of 2

Strange Lights Parker Colorado 1 Of 2
PARKER COLORADO It was moribund light out but the sun had precisely begun to set and I was difficult abode. I saw a evident light in the sky larger than the vegetation in my cut up. I pulled over and started booty block up pictures thinking it was Mars. Such as I zoomed out I saw three evident lights in formation and on the edge. Also distinct age-old light rose from the horizon similar to two smaller lights. All orb produced and evident. They stayed in the extremely yard for distinctive minutes and as a result languidly used up one at a time as soon as each other. As they tainted strategy I can see the fore had two evident age-old lights and the back up two red lights. In complete shot mode I irrefutably got a block up of the last craft as it was moving mumbled comment. I as a result mark "Got ya". Dont get together what it is but I got a picture of it and two grouchy videos of them on the edge. It looks notion a not very Personality Cruiser Venture. This case was investigated by MUFON Colorado. They thought its airplanes in the version ? To the same degree ? KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Sweater WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG 4 viewsNov 26, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Write down AND PHOTOS - -

Posted by Unknown | at 11:30 AM