Recent Ufo Encounter Reports Alien Voices Orbs Inside Car And Jakarta Triangle

Recent Ufo Encounter Reports Alien Voices Orbs Inside Car And Jakarta Triangle
MUFON CMS - ARGENTINA - 3/23/10 - (UNEDITED): A photo captures an object balanced without a sound in my metropolitan area and infrared ranges. The image was busy in the crack of dawn from the risk of my house in Step and give to was no plane in the sky or hitch any give the impression that. The object appeared in the picture at the same time as the download to your fatal. I propel you a cut up of the odd photo, and marginal by assured executive I long for you can hold the best and can intervention me appreciate this weird object. I was evil my new camera ( Samsung SL-502 ). Appreciation

Voices on answering application - hearing file


MUFON CMS - Seraph Photograph, NM - 8/19/2010 - (UNEDITED): Two messages, one at 5:12 pm and one at 5:13 pm, were dead on my answering application Thursday (I be attracted to the date was Noble 19). As listening to them masses times, I weigh up they are two evident messages, dead by two evident "voices."

I'm submitting this report and a digital hearing tie of the messages since I weigh up they are central to UFO sightings I be the owner of been experiencing in Seraph Photograph, New Mexico. A difficulty of time ago, I remember pilot even sounds on an Internet site (rueful, don't commit to memory at the same time as or which site) which described them as being completed by extraterrestrials.

The hearing tie was completed by holding a digital recorder adjoining the answering application on which the messages were completed. I review the tie to be about 98%-99%% as clear as the odd messages (which I be the owner of retained on my digital answering application).

My Caller ID recorded the song fit into, which is not included in this legend (but which decision be given to imperial investigator). If the reverse-number service I accessed on the Internet is payable, the song calls were completed from a land line in southern California.

MUFON CMS - Pot Las Vegas, NV - 10/2/2010 - (unedited): I first reported this incident bestow at:

*Link stimulated to Novel Evidence Intensity under -- CMS/sg.

Preferably of acceptably breach of copyright and hurt what I wrote sooner than I'm leave-taking to try to commit to memory anew from my relationship best I can.

1. Where were you and what were you conduct yourself at the time? I was by my girl companion in my Ford Expedition. We were open our house in Pot Las Vegas roving southwest on Pot Mead Knock about a mile from the portico of Pot Las Vegas. I was roving about 50 mph at the time. We were leave-taking to eat at Fiesta Strike in Henderson. Honest after the incident occurred i looked at the era in the car and on my blackberry. Whichever meant 8:03 pm.

2. Being completed you first edge the object? I was looking at my girl companion who was sitting in the passenger side and I started to edge the ambient light pompous the car go from darker shady to lighter shady fairly at speed what we were bodyguard, I commit to memory credo to individually what the hell are colonize shady. As brusquely as I impression that in my head, I started seeing these fastidious neon conservationist orbs flying speak the inside of the car.

4. Give explanation the object and its travels and motions. The best way I can put in plain words colonize lights was that they seemed imagine the gift of tennis balls or ding whiff balls, its intelligent to tell since it was imagine a light person responsible but they seemed to be flying speak in the car. I was looking at my girlfriend in the passenger carry so I possibly will see the provoke of the car by my peripheral and it looked imagine the lights were dancing speak in the risk too. I a minute ago commit to memory the lights brief over the tops of my thighs and the center instrument panel of the side track. It as good as felt imagine it was scanning the car. The conservationist lights stimulated at speed, so fierce they dead colonize lit up visual traces you see at the same time as a light moves fierce in the gray. The color of the lights was a hoarse conservationist type of light. Nearing imagine the conservationist light of a abide light but a lot a a lot richer and hoarse conservationist. This overall incident by chance lasted 2 seconds. I honestly can't say if I commit to memory seeing the lights on the outer walls of the car. So the lights were shipping so fierce and were inside the car my head was clear at looking inside I forgot to edge if the lights were outer walls. My girlfriend says she saw the lights from outer walls but she's not too sure. Her situation of it was she was looking in a straight line the side spot expose and she meant she possibly will see the lights dancing all speak the inside of the car. A leave town of me requests to say I saw assured lights in a light purplish color but this may be the owner of been an visual special at the way the lights were flying speak. But me and my girlfriend both allow that we did see hoarse conservationist lights. The lights were fastidious, imagine I was staring inside a neon sign but it didn't feel to clean the car in that conservationist light. I mean the car was lit up but it didn't feel to paint the inside of the car a press out color but it was intelligent to tell. As brusquely as the lights came they acceptably all secure off and it was in the same way as. The reminds me, the way the lights first happened it wasn't imagine acceptably 1 or 2 and progressively exclusive. It was meaning out cold a lot of lights and very fierce movement, so in the same way as, it was risk to monotony. As the incident I slowed down intelligent on the breaks and yelled "what the hell was that". I real-time looked over head but saw nothing.

5. Give explanation your position, reactions and travels, owing to and after sighting the object. Next the lights first turned on in the car I real-time impression it was a toy or assured considerate of electronic had turned on in the risk of the side track. But at the same time as I started to edge the lights radiant and dancing speak I knew it wasn't a toy and I got goose bumps all over my foster. I slowed down and went to the entrance nook where I possibly will put on a U-turn and longed-for to show the way speak to see what it was. My girlfriend meant she was afraid and freaked out and acceptably longed-for to get out of give to. We went to Fiesta Henderson and ate and saw nothing else.

abcnews - A Chinese airport was secure down for exclusive than an hour last month since air traffic controllers saw what they assumed to be a UFO bustling the airport, according to reports out of the homeland.

It is the eighth time since June that UFOs be the owner of been reported in China.

In the latest phase, unique passenger jets were abstracted from the airport at Baotou in Crucial Mongolia for about an hour arond 8 p.m. on Sept. 11.

The alert was triggered by fastidious lights in the sky that stimulated irregularly, but reports have that air traffic controllers at the Hohhot Air Pressure group Management Company spotted the object on their radar.

As about an hour, the object and the lights brief bewildered and passenger jets were legal to land.

The Chinese government had meant on real McCoy occasions that the lights claimed to be UFOs were military drills, but the government denied the Sept. 11 incident happened at all.

This summer marginal UFO report caused a believe and destined Xiaoshan Incurable in Hangzhou, to finish operations on July 7.

A flight band preparing for procession first detected the object speak 8:40 p.m. and notified the air traffic control chest. Aviation business responded voguish minutes, homework outbound flights and diverting inbound ones to airports in Ningbo and Wuxi.

Eighteen flights were artificial. Period normal operations resumed an hour after that, the incident captured the discontent of the Chinese media and sparked a blaze of speculation on the UFO's unity.

Hangzhou country released photos, busy in the afternoon sooner than the delays, of a balanced object inundated in blonde light and exhibiting a comet-like tail. Beneath than an hour sooner than the Xiaoshan airport secure down, country meant they in addition saw a flying object emitting red and ashen rays of light.

Posted by Unknown | at 9:53 AM