Ufo Sighting In Johnsville Kentucky On September 27Th 2013 Bright Green Light

Ufo Sighting In Johnsville Kentucky On September 27Th 2013 Bright Green Light
It was 11:25 I saw it. I was riding in the backseat of the car looking up at the stars. We were on route 9 in Johnsville of Bracken county Kentucky.I was looking north when I saw it. The best I can describe it, like a green comet but unlike any comet or meteor I've ever seen. It looked to me to be a bright green ball of light that had a halo of white light and two white trails coming off the back. It came from the north and seemed to be falling at an angle of 15 degrees then turned sharply downward. It disappeared behind the trees very quickly. I saw it only for a few seconds. But I think it may have been traveling southeast. If I had held up my thumb the object would have a little bigger. Many quarter size. After their object was gone a smoke trail was still visible for a long time. I felt happy and excited to see something so special. But the two others in the car said they felt unsettled.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Source: ufoproofs.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 7:11 AM