Alien Encounter In North Port Florida On November 22Nd 2013 Alien Figure In The Background Of A Photo

Alien Encounter In North Port Florida On November 22Nd 2013 Alien Figure In The Background Of A Photo
ALIEN ENCOUNTER IN NORTH PORT, FLORIDA ON NOVEMBER 22ND 2013 - ALIEN FIGURE IN THE BACKGROUND OF A PHOTO

Hello, today I took a selfie outside a gas station In North port, FL. I didn't look at the pictures until later that night. To my surprise a strange alien figure is in the background. I am not a believer of aliens but this figure really impacted me. I am 98% no one was around me at the time.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 2:31 PM