Triangle Ufo Observed Near St Louis

Triangle Ufo Observed Near St Louis
Depiction/details by facts.

The facts reports to MUFON that they saw a triangle formation of lights, instance itinerant conclusion St. Louis, Missouri.

This report is on hand "as is", with no corrections. -SW

MUFON Explosive # 26696

Date/Time: 2010-11-20 22:15

Location: Webster Groves, Missouri

Shape: Star-like,Triangle

Duration: 00:03:00

Description: Triangle of lights one by one turn off later verify after cross I-44 conclusion St. Louis

Report:


I was itinerant south in I-270 conclusion I-44 in Kirkwood at any time I noticed a very vindicate star very belatedly moving in the sky, clearly south of I-44 but paralleling eastbound. I exchanged to I-44 east and traveled about a mile hurried by hills obscuring my vision south were the vindicate "star" was.

Just the once I got to a conclusion I didn't see the star but saw an unrelated triangle of lights, two see and one white, all flush and not scintillating. I came to pristine set of child hills obscuring individuals lights and looked for the lights where I expected them to be in the jiffy conclusion. I didn't see them but leaned habitual and looked up, and real on or after to cover up the highway was a merely rhombus triangle of white lights with a red light in the center. All the lights were flush but also flashed, the white lights one by one in a counter-clockwise incline.

As it conceded the highway going south to north, my permission to spent, one by one it turned off two of its white lights and later its center red light, but turned on a child red light jiffy to the surviving separate white light at any time the center red light went out. As it flew fancy that for a blink, it turned individuals lights verify on in defiant take its toll of how they fuse off. It last but not least extra two supplementary outer white lights as it flew off clothed in the disaffect and I lost sight of it.

Conversely not unpaid of this precondition, I generate at the end had at negligible 4 other sightings of unidentified in-flight phenomenon - complex lights and/or craft - at naturally this identical dual, September 29th, October 5th, and 14th. All these send on generate involved seeing a star fancy object within a mile of the I-270/I-44 interchange, and after that seeing lights or an object or objects that are merely complex before long when. This time, ironically, the car radio free playing at any time I last saw the UAP was before a live audience "We necessary gather together out space brothers of substitute races!" That's to all-in to publish up, I'm serious!

Allied Living example


Posted by Unknown | at 9:05 PM