Ufo Spotted Emitting Orange Beam Of Light

Ufo Spotted Emitting Orange Beam Of Light
This strange orange beam of light was witnessed by people after seeing an unidentified craft, the location of this UFO sighting was Oklahoma USA.

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Beam Of Light


LOCATION - Oklahoma USA

EVENT TIME - 2012-07-25 9:25PM

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY -


My husband and I are accustomed to seeing many unusual things in our area. This particular evening we witnessed plane after plane flying over our home, both low and high altitudes. When we played back the video I saw a bar of light zoom in front of the lens that we did not see when filming.

I had a previous sighting in May of a V shaped object which was flat with 6 orange lights underneath and I don't know if this is the same thing but it definitely could be! I tried to rationalize that this could be a reflection of some kind but I have no idea where the light would have come from.

Origin: chupacabra-digest.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 3:14 PM