Aliens Are Nice People

Aliens Are Nice People
I was thinking today how cool it is that I keep meeting such nice people in the UFO biz. It came about today because I had to call the police in the town of Sxxxxx as part of my current UFO sighting investigation. I needed to find out if the police had gotten any reports from people about odd things in the sky on the night of the sighting I was investigating, and to be honest, I felt a little silly telling the officer why I was calling.

There was no reason to feel silly, because the officer took me very seriously and seemed genuinely happy to help. He was out on patrol when I called, but promised to check the log book when he got back to the station and call me. Sure enough, an hour later he called to say that there were no reports of unusual things in the sky this past week, but he added that I should call him again any time I needed help.

So why did I feel silly? I've been doing this UFO Field Investigation thing for almost a year now, and I still hesitate to tell people that I'm a MUFON Certified UFO Field Investigator, because to be honest I'm a little embarrassed by the whole thing. I'm always afraid I'm going to get a derisive laugh and be labeled a kook.

But I never do. That's what this case has reminded me of. Last night when I talked with the witness' parents and then again this morning when I talked with the police officer, I was surprised to find that they were all very interested in my work and wanted to know more about me, MUFON and UFOs in general.

Are aliens nice people? Could Hollywood have gotten it all wrong?

There are more people out there who are curious about UFOs than you may think, and that's probably because there are more people out there who have seen UFOs--or have a close friend or relative who has seen a UFO--than you may think. And they're all unfailingly nice people. That's been the best part of this whole gig.

And all of this makes me wonder if the aliens--if and when I ever meet them--will be just as nice. I think they will be. If they exist. And if I meet them.

Reference: fromatlantistosphinx.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 8:56 AM