Ufo Sighting In Chidlow

Ufo Sighting In Chidlow
I was having a conversation out on the porch having a chat when my friend pointed out what she thought to be a comet/ shooting star but once it moved at a remarkable rate it seemed to gain altitude in a steady fluid motion. the object, i felt as if the object that i saw, i could see the Doppler effect in motion. the object was made up of 4 balls/ orbs in a linear pattern. The object was fairly large at 6 inches from my eyes. This was the trail of the object. it then sped off into the distance a became a "star" before no longer becoming visible. it simply no longer was there. I wish to inform you that i have once before filed a report many years ago and that my claims are genuine and true if you deem my sighting to be of terrestrial origin i am fine with that finding.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 8:44 PM