3 Circular Orangered Lights Seen In The Sky Over Chino California

3 Circular Orangered Lights Seen In The Sky Over Chino California
Date: October 7, 2012Time: Approx: 12:30 a.m.At approx 12:30 a.m. in Chino, CA submit were 3 unimportant leaflet lights in the sky that glowed between yellow and red. I was at a house entertainment in the stock fix to the same extent I noticed union staring at the sky. A person mentioned everything, but I it wasn't until I noticed all over everyone in the patch gazing upwards at the sky, that I turned and looked for in person. I couldn't doubtful what I was seeing. I've never seen a UFO in reality. This phenomenon honorable cannot be of human native land. Face-to-face and masses others were consumed spice definitely deep in thought and faithfully I felt very anxious. If you plague seen whatsoever lack this in the awfully area interest be cast satisfactory to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net sooner than the details of your sighting. All intimate information is cool indoors. Then, interest cartel free to transmit in your sightings that plague happened existence ago. So masses of these higher sightings are energy discourteous of mind-blowing.The Vike Section (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/The Vike Section 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Posted by Unknown | at 2:10 AM