Alien Abduction Black Magic And The Dark Gods

Alien Abduction Black Magic And The Dark Gods
http://www.jeffpolachek.com/kt-citat...-gods-part-two

Maybe the best article I've read on ufology/alien abduction phenomenon, past and present. It covers so many perspectives in very brief summary, examining things objectively.

For myself, I've been having a hard time expressing my concerns about things related to what I feel are 'exploiters' in the alternative community, especially surrounding the hypnosis/counseling circles. I'm sure we all are aware of the infighting, especially recently/currently.

I'm a seeker of Truth. I'm better when I live It. But in living and seeking, we need to be awake in these days especially, and means we have to examine our motives and understandings.

Anyway. I was once on a forum like this. I called out a big fish in the pond (not the Fisher hat man). Since then I've been through a lot.

I saw black magic, something I only had an intellectual understanding of before I got involved.

I'm having technical difficulties still...


Posted by Unknown | at 5:29 AM