Ufo Sighting Over Phoenix Arizona April 6 2008

Ufo Sighting Over Phoenix Arizona April 6 2008
This sighting came in stylish the wee hours of the first light (my time, which is Serious Glare Proportion) from Mike in Mesa, AZ. The craft was spotted by Mike on the brink over Phoenix at around 11:15pm PDT:Hi im mike, and am curently witnessing a UFO. so im typing this as I watch it. I first saw it sphere-shaped 11:15 pm. It is a very big object and it has one ocher light in the face of the aircraft and it is want it just about looks corresponding a speed bit but quiet ultra phoenix. That's how big it is, I can see it from east mesa. The wierd thing is I saw a very very love UFO in that enormously spot (reasonable ultra phoenix) a record additional than a blind date ago. Subsequently I had binoculars and it was ocher just about looked corresponding it was on speed, but in the function of I looked barely at it, you may perhaps see the clear sides of a habitual metalic wash down over the object. You most likely won't care about me in the function of I saw this but it had mysterious rules or writings on it simmilar to crop circle designs. But now it is reasonable sitting near about 30 report now. 11:45 it reasonable started to draw back outmoded to fasten. It is now with.Acknowledgment Mike!Chronicle your UFO sightings via email to ReportUFOs@gmail.com.

Posted by Unknown | at 7:19 PM