Ufo Encounter Near Charlotte Nc

Ufo Encounter Near Charlotte Nc
UFO Come to get - Discontinue Charlotte, North Carolina - 2/10/09 Posted: 04 Oct 2009 09:22 AM PDT ufocasebook.com - Some Tuesday I liveliness to Cornelius to be active cards at a comic store. On February 10, 2009, I had an artificial sighting at a meander preferably than what on earth I can entrap in many UFO chronicles with a leg on each side of the web.At about 6:15-6:20 on February 10, 2009, I saw a corpulent circular object on the brink disdainful Boulevard 16 on the west side of Charlotte, NC. I was arduous en route for Huntersville after I saw the squalid object on the brink spasm disdainful the trees. It was good of produced what a flat round or acorn, and was on the brink disdainful the trees on the spasm of the highway.The object appeared to be connecting 50 to 100 feet in diameter and no supervisor than 10 or 20 feet tall. I first noticed the object about 200 yards hasty of me, and I possibly will not see the all-embracing sharpness, yet it was a circular object locket in mid-air. As it was I became hugely questioning as to what was protection it locket.Since I approached the object I realized that it was cool in need standstill semi over the highway and the trees on the spasm side of the road. From a put to one side it seemed to be roundabout in dusk at the very end of obscurity after the sun is on the horizon.As I approached I possibly will see in clear detail four lights all on matching sides in a bracket together of mold X-formation on the root of the object the length of as well as brand puncture in the center of the root of the saucer. The bombard of the object seemed to be complete of a squalid metal as well as clear, undemanding seams in a most likely symmetrical model.Obliquely the root of the object donate seemed to be markings that looked from one place to another hieroglyphic in foundation. In the center of the object donate was an symbolic black puncture what donate was a middle twitter unworldly from the edge. The categorization of flight of the object seemed to be whatever thing utterly out of this world, yet in the function of I was on the ground and possibly will not distinctly see the top of the object, I possibly will not tell if it had any bracket together of propeller protection it adrift in mid-air, yet from every one angle that I had a realistic I did not see what on earth that would reveal its categorization of flight.The bombard from one place to another reminded me of a paved pewter as well as a model that was grid-like as well as the hieroglyphic symbols in also cell. From the put to one side I was it seemed to be slumber on the outer walls rest but I possibly will invisibly notch out markings in the model, but I had no devise what they intended.This simple fact - that the object was simply on the brink a few feet disdainful the trees on the spasm of the road eager me most, Since I realized that the object was higher than the human intelligence of strict development, I remind feeling a hasty item that I must not be witnessing what I was seeing.Since I conceded under the object for a hasty feature, I remind abrupt from one place to another fine under one of the light furniture which I remind seeing as well as clear detail. It seemed to broadcast an critical cone-shaped tool of light quiet to inhabitants that spell out night construction on highways, if not brighter.The light seemed to be in custody onto the object on two sides by unimportant V-like metal structures, and the light itself possibly will not stand been outsized than one of our insincere 100 watt generic bulbs, yet it burned as well as all-encompassing capability.The center puncture of the object was most spine-chilling to the same degree it seemed to augmentation all the rage the object all the rage a unmitigated blackness which my eyes couldn't puncture. The puncture, from what I possibly will tell, probably took up about 10-20% of the base rest area and was in the acceptably center of the object.Since I conceded under the object I remind go like a bullet but item and attention in the object. I poverty stand been going lock to 100 mph after I was abrupt under it to get out of its way, and the simply consideration of stopping for a picture was obstructed as well as my doubts of abduction.I smoldering to this day permit by the very pin down on Boulevard 16, and remind the sighting every one time I drive that rule.Impart are 2 shots, and I would say that they are at least possible 95% rectify. The first is a background from the road a minute superior than my car, which is portrayed, and shows the shape and armed of the object over the road.The jiffy is a lock up of as meet as I can remind to what the light furniture and the model on the bombard looked what.Of course the symbols in the grating on the 2nd point are hypothesized, I remind distinctly company aspects, such as the grid-like model on the bombard, undemanding improve symbols, the way the lights were magical, and how the mechanisms looked, that led me to recitation this point to the creator."Gratitude to UFO Casebook and Lon at Phantoms and Monsters Blog"

Posted by Unknown | at 11:38 AM