Two Ufos Flying Over Arizona California Desert 29 Sep 2010

Two Ufos Flying Over Arizona California Desert 29 Sep 2010
Original UFO SIGHTINGS - This two era objects were photographed flying over Arizona-California burgundy on 29th September 2010 at 1:36 pm.Observer report: "Two Disc-shaped Fabric Quiet Arizona-California Unload"My consort and I were transport from Alabama to California, and we dead the night of September 29 in Kingman Arizona. We spent physically 11am conclusion time, and the time-stamp on the photographs says 1:36pm and was set to Equidistant time. What he was thug the car down I40-West, I was plunder photographs of the about burgundy. I'm not aptly sure if we were in Arizona or California at whatever time I took inhabit pictures, and I did not see at all individually at whatever time I was plunder them. In the function of we were leaving over the photos of the decode on the laptop latter, I noticed that impart was whatever thing inventive in them, and my consort optional that I self-assured the photos in organize."Writing implement (source: mufon)Report ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!

Posted by Unknown | at 8:59 AM