Ufo Sighting In Weston

Ufo Sighting In Weston
I was fishing outside and looking at the sun set, as the sun set a beautiful moon appeared. When I looked up however I saw a clearly light up in glowing white cloud above me. It hovered there and looked like if a spotlight was stuck on it because all the clouds around were dark almost black. And I watched evaporate till nothing. I saw it slowly become smaller so i kew it couldn't be a light or airplane behind it or anything, it lasted a good 10 mins. The moon was a cross the sky and it would not be reflected light because again the clouds around were dark. At first i thought it was just static and made lighting inside of it continuously but as it became smaller it made me clueless. many people saw it with me, i have videos and pictures of it(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 2:31 PM