Feature Trail Of Paper To Ufo Proof

Feature Trail Of Paper To Ufo Proof
INVISIBLE AMERICAN AIRPLANES?!

UFO PAPER TRAIL TO PROOF


THE REALITY BEHIND A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF CURRENT UFO SIGHTINGS IN THE US AND AROUND THE WORLD.

By Robert Hughey (GOOGLE+)

4UFOS.COM SEARCH FOR REAL UFOS UFO SIGHTINGS TODAY

WEEKLY FEATURE ARTICLE: PART ONE

This Feature Article will be in two parts and published here first on 4UFOs.com and syndicated shortly after by tomorrow morning, March 4, 2013. I have a lot of citations for references to many sources, and I want to ensure I attribute correctly on Google Scholar and my favorite Scholarly Network: Mendeley

Let me know if you want an invite to join me on Mendeley, particularly other publishers, content producers or Ufologists. I'd love to email out some invitations.

UFO REPORTS OF A NEW KIND OF UNKNOWN CRAFT MAKING APPEARANCES CIRCA MID-TO-LATE 2012

My current research has been seeking some sort of proof and finally identifying the "reality behind " a type of UFO that's been steadily growing in Video Sightings made and in reports filed to MUFON, NUFORC and to a lesser extent, to the 5 or 6 daily comments or submissions that corroborate (or even share new UFO Sightings) on my own Network of Ufology Sites.

If I'm correct, and at the very least I know I am absolutely correct about some technology that's practically science fiction, but I also feel I am confirming a suspicion. I've had over this concern over the past year about these particular confusing UFOs. I wish I could reveal it all to you now, but I'm trying to ensure I present it in a way that makes the most coherent sense about a level of physics and math I barely remember how to do.

Article Continues below, click "read more" to do just that.

KNOWN TYPES OF UFOS AND UFO SIGHTINGS


There are a few types of UFO Sightings that happen more than others.

Perhaps you're familiar with them as well:


* the BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTINGS,
* the FLYING SAUCER or
* the great variety of the SPHERICAL UFOS:
* from "metallic "and "methodical "in their movements,

* to the FLOATING FIERY ORBS that more often than not are beautiful Chinese Lanterns reaching high through the atmosphere.

There are ways of separating the different kinds of Sightings. And doing so by their shape or size is only one quality to use to differentiate the different groups. You can also differentiate by Aerial or Stellar Phenomena, or you can label them by way of Terrestrial and though as yet unproven, it is possible that perhaps some could be labeled Extra Terrestrial.

I want to give credit to the others who have had similar "Hmm, I wonder" moments thinking the same thing, but I was lucky enough to have a resource nearby that enables more information gathering. And even with thge boost, I still haven't made physical contact with this vehicle, this UFO.

And I really think that would be the ultimate ending to my investigation.

For this week's Feature Article, I found an answer to a question about a kind of Sighting most prevalent in current video of UFOS FROM THIS PAST YEAR ONLY. Particularly over nations that are perhaps "less-than-friendly to the US"."

There are several exceptional daytime videos of this particular type. Are you curious about the type of common UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT I mean? Maybe a little?

UFO SIGHTING VIDEO


Here, watch this (after the jump) and see what you think. Hoax? Oddity? Mistaken Identity?

PARTIALLY INVISIBLE UFOS


You see, what I did was trace the innovations from 1970's Stealth Technology to see what each inventor or scientist would attribute to the next. These are called citations, and they work backwards. I take your invention or discovery (or math problem or whatever) and I use it to solve some electrical engineering issue, so I cite your work for its help, inspiration or to give credit. The point is, if my work is supposed to be hidden from the public... then maybe I shouldn't cite anyone or publish in Google Scholar.

Though now that I think about it: you don't publish to Google Scholar. It finds your work and indexes it for you based on the formatting. So I wonder if they are aware or if all the pieces of the tech aren't aware of what they've created:

GOOGLE SCHOLAR CITATIONS - something to be proud of that no one actually pays any attention to except giant nerds in the pursuit of knowledge, and its a way of guaging the publishing and research experience of other giant nerds...

...giant nerds like" me: "a nerd perfectly happy to read through a mountain of physics and optics journals to find the patent applications and the experiment reports, of which my favorite of course is called:

Wenshan Cai, Uday K. Chettiar, Alexander V. Kildishev, and Vladimir M. Shalaev, "DESIGNS FOR OPTICAL CLOAKING WITH HIGH-ORDER TRANSFORMATIONS," Opt. Express 16, 5444-5452 (2008)

Abstract of the Paper on the Results from the work by Wenshan et al.

Recent advances in metamaterial research have provided us a blueprint for realistic cloaking capabilities, and it is crucial to develop practical designs to convert concepts into real-life devices. We present two structures for optical cloaking based on high-order transformations for TM and TE polarizations respectively. These designs are possible for visible and infrared wavelengths. This critical development builds upon our previous work on nonmagnetic cloak designs and high-order transformations.

It ends up that in 2009, in the field of Optics it was decided they were now seeing the birth of a new specialty/subset in their Field. And it is called TRANSFORMATIONAL OPTICS.

So what's been developed since then?

That's just the first of 32 citations all leading to an advanced technology that will blow your mind. Truly. Here's a selection - just read the titles, or follow them to the work if you're intrigued and have any understanding of this crap.

I mean, this amazing...technology.

">OPTICAL SOURCE TRANSFORMATIONS"

Optics Express, Vol. 16, Iss. 26, pg. 21215 (2008).INVISIBLE CLOAK DESIGN WITH CONTROLLED CONSTITUTIVE PARAMETERS AND ARBITRARY SHAPED BOUNDARIES THROUGH HELMHOLTZ'S EQUATION. Optics Express, Vol. 17, Iss. 5, pg. 3581 (2009).

Designs for electromagnetic cloaking a three-dimensional arbitrary shaped star-domain

Optics Express, Vol. 17, Iss. 22, pg. 20494 (2009).Electromagnetic localization based on transformation optics

Optics Express, Vol. 18, Iss. 11, pg. 11891 (2010).

Cylindrical optimized nonmagnetic concentrator with minimized scattering

Optics Express, Vol. 21, Iss. S2, pg. A231 (2013).Metamaterials and the problem of creating invisible objects. 2. Invisible shells that conceal the objects contained in them from an external observer

Journal of Optical Technology, Vol. 76, Iss. 6, pg. 350 (2009).

Tomorrow I will reveal the rest of this information, as well as my citations of research for Google to include in Google Scholar as well. It is at that moment when they will know of their mistake. We'll see if the citations disappear then. Until then, please share this page, if you want to just get my weekly Feature Article deliverd to your inbox, you can get that by adding your email below:

Subscribe to 4UFOS.com UFO Feature Article by Email

I will see you soon. I hope to finish this somewhat soon, but my citations need better work. Maybe you'll agree that the number of hours I have spent on this project are all worth it. I certainly hope so.

Until tomorrow,

Robert Wiley Hughey


Atlanta, GA

4UFOs.com Search for Real UFOs2013 (c) Copyright Robert Hughey.

All Rights Reserved by 4UFOs.com and with the specific content creators themselves. For Reproduction Rights email: admin(a)4ufos.com

Posted by Unknown | at 5:19 AM