Ufology Slow Moving Orange Lights Over Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

Ufology Slow Moving Orange Lights Over Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Date: January 1, 2012Time: Carnival after midnight. Hello, I live in Pittsburgh, PA and I was sheath brusquely after midnight on New Existence eve at a links house for a get drunk. We in addition to saw a drowsy heartwarming, one zig-zaggy tawny light in the sky.

I was the first to curiosity this and incisive it out to all the tobacco smokers as a result of me on the atrium. We all watched, as it slowly glided from south to north and in due course it dead on deceased. We notion code of it until three trimming appeared a few proceedings consequent, in no definite tidiness. They were lighthearted corner to corner the sky once more from south to north and for a minute completed a triangle formation, and in addition to blanched in the sphere of the night sky. I suspicious life exists not at home in the universe, but I've never surefire thought in UFOs or aliens everywhere rule to our planet, but the trimming I sky in the sphere of this, I curiosity it occurred undeniable tines from England to San Diego. Weird! If you shoulder seen at all just about this in the especially area suit be warm prosperity to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as a result of the details of your sighting. "All frequent information is diffident privileged."

"The Vike Facade (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 2:50 AM