Ufo Sighting In Pasadena Maryland On June 14Th 2013 Standing On My Deck

Ufo Sighting In Pasadena Maryland On June 14Th 2013 Standing On My Deck
UFO SIGHTING IN PASADENA, MARYLAND ON JUNE 14TH 2013 - STANDING ON MY DECKI had just finished watching the baltimore orioles defeat the red soxs @ about 10:30 pm.Iwent out to my back deck.I was looking in the direction what i believe to be N. W WHEN I SEEN A RED OBJECT IN THE DISTANCE heading @ me it pass over head. it did not make any noise and was quite larger as i look up it pass over and continued in what i believe is a s e direction. I continued to watch this object for what seem like 3 or 4 more minutes as it traveled away from me and became a very small little red star like object out on the horizen. I turn around in look up and all most immeadley another of the same size shape and color was passing over head.I WATCH this 2nd object the same as i did the 1st one for about the same amount of time. It when what look like the same exact direction2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 1:39 AM