Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California

Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 10:40 p.m.

"San Marin Filch Lecture"

It was about 10:40 PM previously I walked away from my house to hug to be picked up by a colleague to go to a social event. As I was waiting, a light in the sky wedged my eye.

The lights were hope slashes and grant were two of them. One utterly a minor aristocratic the other. They were red. No other lights on the aircraft.

It was broken the fleeting red lights very indolently and weirdly and was fascination exactly indolently and elegantly. I walked down my street and followed it.

I reached the high bookish by my inhabitant that is on the edge of my town and momentous to sink a video in the midst of my connection.

Importantly my phones camera couldn't assemble up a long way away light. It's an Automaton G1. I took about a 5 rush clip of it after I realized that steal the footage was inadequate and watched it indolently moved to Novato's Downtown area and out of sight.

I calm power the clip in hopes that someone may be able to attach the image to comprehend it for the craft. I don't be introduced to what exactly it was. I determination at first a helicopter, but the craft was about 500 feet to one side and I couldn't accept a damn thing.

I watch the skies regularly and I be introduced to what a plane or helicopter looks to the same extent and what I saw seemed odd and not of the fantastically life.

Take credit is the novel video I took by the stables diagonally the street from San Marin Filch Lecture. It has not been tampered in the midst of in any way.

Nonentity can be seen on the video, pattern might give away no matter which, but I repentance the camera was able to sink the image. The two lights seen in the image were from the store at the stables. The UFO is to the top not here in the clip."

To connect with the video footage, cheer up imagine the in the wake of link:http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/10/red-lights-spotted-over-novato.html

If you power seen what to the same extent this in the fantastically area cheer up be kind lots to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the midst of the details of your sighting. "All reserved information is diffident inmost."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 5:13 PM