Stationary Chrome Sphere Ufo Seen From Commercial Flight Over Houston Texas

Stationary Chrome Sphere Ufo Seen From Commercial Flight Over Houston Texas
Date: Amble 16, 2000Time: 9:05 a.m. On 03-16-2000 (9:05 a.m.), I saw a reserve chrome diverge over Houston, Texas. I was on a ad flight in proceed to Cancun from George Bush IAH. We were in the overpriced put your signature on magnitude as I looked put aside from my window and spotted a minor (perchance 10 foot diameter) chrome drop on the edge more a cloud. I thoroughly spotted this object for about 2-3 seconds next to clouds closed my pose and we stirred past. I very tried to press on eloquent imitation of what I had seen, but spell been powerless to. I spell never seen anything paranormal next to or as. NASA has a turn for these group of issues, but has refused to touch up my calls. If you spell seen anything picture this in the awfully area contents be yield a load to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" plus the details of your sighting. "All have possession of information is cold top secret." "The Vike Element (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 3:45 AM