Ufo Sighting In Hudson

UFO SIGHTING IN HUDSON, NEW HAMPSHIRE ON JUNE 17TH 2013 - I WAS SMOKING A CIGGARETTE ON MY DECK AND SEEN THE FIRE LIGHT THROUGH THE CANOPY OF PINE TREES

I watched the firey object glide silently through the sky.At first i thaught it was one of those candle kite things you can light that fly until I seen move above the trees towards me and noticed it was alot bigger than thatand had a diamond shape inside the fire. went got the camera but it was full so i had to use the crappy cell phone camera which took a few crappy pictures. I am very dissapointed in myself.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 1:54 AM