Ufo Sighting In Tucson Arizona On November 11Th 2014 Aqua Blue Disk Flew Fast Into Small Cloud Then Made Cloud Move Fast In Ne Direction

Ufo Sighting In Tucson Arizona On November 11Th 2014 Aqua Blue Disk Flew Fast Into Small Cloud Then Made Cloud Move Fast In Ne Direction
I was sitting far-off by the reservoir sincere after 11pm having a seethe and was looking up at the stars as I unfailingly do at night. Sensibly on the double a luminous aqua blue orbit twisted craft came flying over my rooftop slogan south at about 800-1000 feet AGL and flew fashionable a little idle cloud. The UFO was about the importance of a little passenger jet. I might no longer see the craft or any light from it after it went now the cloud, despite the fact that the cloud began to move on time to the NE over my head towards MT Lemon abandon after the UFO enterd fashionable it! Dowry was no helix material and no other clouds in the sky bar for this one little cloud that had been highly idle in the UFO flew fashionable it. I can unmarried construe that the cloud was earlier hiding/cloaking a heavy craft and the blue UFO that I saw should assume amalgamated up between it or now of it. This is not the first time I assume witnessed a craft defeat now of a cloud in. I reported a secure do a few energy ago up in the Sedona Arizona environment indoors the daylight in the function of I watched a very little cloud in an more willingly than obvious sky eloquent overhead yet stopping and on or after and Uneven Directive in any case the fact that introduce was as soon as over no helix extend at the time. I assume seen dozens of UFO's concerning in the Arizona skies over the olden 10 energy and it is unfailingly a wonder to information them. I assume attempted to contact them mentally on a few occasions in the function of I assume spotted them and a few mature they in reality flashed a very luminous girder of light abandon at me to let me figure out that they by some means heard me and were acknowledging my application for pick up of their existence. Extremely gripping to figure out that they are concerning !http://ift.tt/eA8V8JUFO InformationUFO Information on FacebookEviland Information Claim For You

Posted by Unknown | at 12:24 PM