Breaking Ufo Newsufo Seen Over Los Angeles Now Spotted Over Chandler Arizona Performing Amazing Maneuvers

Reader Submitted Report

[Unedited]

2-6-10


Last night about 8:50 Feb 5, 2010 my neighbor says hey Xxx come check out this UFO. I get out of my car and with astonishment I witnessed an object that looked to have bright neon green and red lights do maneuvers no aircraft known to man do last night. It would hover for a few seconds and shoot straight up stop and go west with speeds I have never seen before.It returned and hovered for about 10-15 seconds and move straight up and moved moved slowly vertical.

Several of my neighbors came outside and witnessed the same event. I saw several F-16's making loops in the vicinity. We witnessed this in the Chandler area over by Fry Rd and McQueen Rd.

I believe some of my neighbors might have some video and pics.Their were at least 12 who witnessed the object my block to testify this sighting. I didn't know who else to contact, I just found you on the web. If there is a forum to post this to please let me know.

See Also:

MY UFO EXPERIENCE:


'Flying Object' Makes Vertical Descent and Then Vanishes!

MY UFO EXPERIENCE: V-Shaped Craft Reported Over Los Angeles!

Phoenix Lights:


The Massive UFO Flyover of Arizona-March 13, 1997

12th Years of Retrospect



SHARE YOUR UFO EXPERIENCE


HELP SUPPORT THIS SITE

ABOUT DONATIONS

Grab this Headline Animator



Origin: ovni-news.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 4:29 AM