In Defence Of The Ufo Subject

In Defence Of The Ufo Subject
BY THE Ghostlike SKIES PROJECTHTTP://HAUNTEDSKIES.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK/ UFOS -THE Verification CANNOT BE Without being seen. I felt I just had to feedback after seeing the article published by the Sun notice unfashionable the 7th of November 2012 submitted by Dr David Clarke(whom I never-ending graciousness for) blocked ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD Environment which is not intended as criticism but to authorization me the probability of at tiniest putting the narrate as it should be.As a retired Adjust Official who served for nearly 30years in the West Midlands Adjust Force, I wear to say that I wear no memory of any UFO sightings brought to my attention all the rage that time. If everybody had, I would wear considered them candidates for psychiatric column or test from delusions, or the subordinate for blend.In 1995, my son now a Bureaucrat Head but for that reason a Adjust Constable and his lady associated witnessed a saucer bent object in place over a tree in Stirchley Birmingham, behind a report from members of the population which included a Remedy of an unidentified object seen magnetism with a leg on each side of over the Metropolis Centre.Up to for that reason I was sceptical of such matters but fixed out of catch your eye to funnel my own research in the sphere of the selling wondering if I would bring to light any evidence of such phenomena. I dragging the next 15 living unearthing supporting sighting reports from members of the population downward in imitation of my belong to Sunup Holloway, spoken language to populace who had reported seeing whatever thing admiringly personal. As far as I go on out of all populate thousands of populace which included oodles retired RAF pilots, who I wear interviewed over the living not one of them regularly claimed to wear seen any aliens or wear been abducted. All they considered necessary to tell me was what they had seen. At the same time as I completed of it was up to me.It has hard-working us all of these living just to document on a day by day argument, populate events which are unspokenin a feature of books entitled "Ghostlike Skies." Function 1-6 and we really just perfect Function 7 1978-1979 over 400 pages! In the in advance existence oodles Place of origin force asked us for book and promised us a examination so far this has not happened. As I jot this intending to form an answer to the article on line, I cannot column but interrupt if it ghost be published.I wear hundreds if not thousands of incidents relating to reports of UFO activity, command up to 2000. They systematically fall in the sphere of a feature of new to the job categories, oodles populace report seeing what they forward to as UFO displays, followed by the destiny report of what appears to be a ordered object In limb to this I wear make your mark with a leg on each side of oodles motorists who wear been followed by UFOs systematically downward the borders of the Territory, a bit than Metropolis. And for that reason impart are others who actual to wear suffered blatant or mental trauma behind what appears to be exposure to the fields of capacity that keep in check such objects. I don't actual that Aliens or UFOs exist what I do actual is that impart is certain evidence of phenomena which is higher prone to be neighborhood to our Gravel a bit than the incursions of any extraterrestrial life force. I moreover talent that this evidence neediness be sealed as forming a very severe air of our Companionable history, and ghost expand to do so if really to welcome the guts of so oodles who wear fixed systematically in the face of shush to tell us of the experiences. In my pause they undoubtedly exist if they didn't the evidence would desire or else. John Hanson

Posted by Unknown | at 2:19 AM