Ufo Sighting In Oak Lawn Illinois On June 14Th 2013 Very Nice Visitation Tonight They Are Coming Closer Now

Ufo Sighting In Oak Lawn Illinois On June 14Th 2013 Very Nice Visitation Tonight They Are Coming Closer Now
UFO SIGHTING IN OAK LAWN, ILLINOIS ON JUNE 14TH 2013 - VERY NICE VISITATION TONIGHT THEY ARE COMING CLOSER NOW,

Star gazing as usual actually sighting are quite frequent here but I decided I should start sharing. What made me notice them is when I received a telepathic message of encouragement. I thought it was a meteor at first but there wasn't a tail. I know what the planes look like being close to an air port. What made me go "Yep there they are" was how they popped up into the clouds very fast like they were avoiding something. I was happy to see them again. They are becoming very active now. They are noticing the activity on earth and they are concerned. They have solutions to help but they want to know why no one who receives those solutions are doing anything about it. I am in frequent contact with them. They said something about Jupiter and a gravitational pull effecting the system. I don't know. They went into the clouds then disappeared *invisible shield*. I don't care if you don't believe me anymore. When they come I feel happier and my cats go nuts and start running and playing like they just had some cat nip. I will let you know when they come back. I asked if they had any messages and they said no just let the people enjoy the energy. They seem to influence us to love and not fight. There are other beings however that do the opposite. My friends up there are energy beings look like us but transparent and blue light. The others are less human looking. Here's a digital drawing. Again, it looks like meteors but doesn't move like them and meteors don't go up in the clouds they are on the outer atmosphere of Earth keep that in mind. Keep looking up trust me its going to get a lot more exciting all around the world.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 7:08 PM