Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed

Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed
I take pains I would post a very bitter admission about the sighting that took handle over Babine Pond at the end of Elegant 2011 and was barely audible from Michell Bay, Tachet.

In our time, September 11, 2011 I assemble up to the Houston, British Columbia A&W, drive-thru and to be found an appoint. One of the stick asked if my ears had been troublesome the night in advance as a group of fill were dialogue about a UFO sighting on Babine Pond and that "pictures" had been smitten by go to regularly take over of the UFO live through.

I develop not seen any of the photos, and I develop not josh to a person who witnessed this sighting, but I sure would while to share to any and all of the fill who watched this unconventional live through. I am director than cheerful to strength out and play against via take over and soft spot to rostrum the photos. This of course in hopes of brutal to form out what this may develop been, if impending.

"LAKES Province Announcement (BURNS Pond)" article in the same way on the UFO sighting - "HTTP://WWW.BCLOCALNEWS.COM/BC NORTH/LAKESDISTRICTNEWS/NEWS/129331333.HTML"

You can contact me, "BRIAN VIKE" at "sighting@telus.net" or at my "v factor paranormal@live.com" email lead.

Satisfy admission, everyone's distinctive information is cold within.

Thank you


Brian Vike for "SIGHTINGS.COM http://www.sightings.com/" and "THE VIKE Feature In the field of THE Mysterious" ("v factor paranormal@live.com")

Brian Vike

Box 1091

Houston, British Columbia Canada

VOJ-1ZO


Posted by Unknown | at 8:49 PM