Bler Oslo Norway A Diamond Manta Ray Shaped Ufo

Bler Oslo Norway A Diamond Manta Ray Shaped Ufo
Posted: November 24, 2008Date: November 24, 2008Time: 5:55 p.m.Ecosystem of Sighting: Boler, OsloCapacity of witnesses: 1 ?Capacity of objects: 1Celebrity of objects: Parallelogram, Manta Ray.Add up Show of event/sighting: Adjacent Mr. Vike, My cast is (cast broken up) and I live in Oslo, Norway in a offshoot that is called "Boler". Its on the east side of Oslo close to a big forest and a undersized lake. I'm am 37 living old gone a spouse and son (age 8). I be marked with sent you a report with beforehand, but this is not a hint in the vicinity of that. On the 24 of November I established to speed a walk to get some vivacious air since I've been in all day what I be marked with this futile. The time was 5 min to 6 in the afternoon, dreary and dismal. Its November and it gets dismal at huskily 4:00 pm after I hastily heard this powerful jet coherent from pompous. It was so loud that any other coherent finished. I looked up and to my trepidation I saw a relationship of a red tail light, 2 strobes in the basis, a light at all "wing tip" and a light in front wall of the 2 strobes. I can not see a shape of an jet. It flew maybe 500 m pompous the ground and to heavy to be a ordinary jet. The coherent didn't go with the speed if you converge what I mean. I indigence see other lights huskily it's stem if it was a ordinary aircraft, but I did not. I figured it had the character of the "Manta Ray" filmed in Pine Hedge plant. I do not converge if it was alien or some secret government plane, but this bird desired to be seen. It flew instantly over my head and I stood nearby bowled over frustrating to comprehend what I modestly had witnessed. I be marked with not heard of any other reports on this craft here I Norway. So I observe of it, I surprisingly judge any UFO reports in Norway. I prerequisite contribution I be marked with heard this coherent beforehand compensation over our house, but I be marked with not jumped to a window modestly to see what it was. I am sure separation to do that the furthermore time I judge this coherent. If this was the "Manta Ray" why here? Why spiky over my head? I be marked with witnessed plentiful lights in the sky my wide-ranging life, but not a hint as close as this. WOW I told my spouse after I got estate, but she got bashful. Portray are a lot of planes flying over here. From 16-22 the ordinary planes hound the black line. The "Manta rays" fly manner is evident by the red line(picture 1 and 2)If you are friendly I can onward you the pictures. It's a savings account on flight manner and the relationship of the lights.Thank you to the keep details for a giant sighting report.Brian Vike, Planner HBCC UFO Ballot and host of the Vike Distinguish UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Ballot International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/ Check further, the Vike Distinguish Means of communication Make an exhibition of Blog. You can parade the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and forthcoming programs I do.http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/HBCC UFO Ballot, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Posted by Unknown | at 7:25 AM