Ufo Stanley New Brunswick Object Flying Above For Long Period Of Time

Ufo Stanley New Brunswick Object Flying Above For Long Period Of Time
Posted: February 12, 2008

Date: September 1, 2007 Time: From about 10:00pm to about 1:30 am.

Station of Sighting: Very Nashwaak overpass and Stanley New Brunswick which would be north of Fredericton. Make of witnesses: 2 Make of objects: 1 Consider of objects: I couldn't slightly tell the shape straight the lights.

Full amount Crash of event/sighting: Delightfully we were sitting out on a kith and kin reception area in Nashwaak Bridge, New Brunswick once she looked up and alleged, what's that up impart, an jet strange she alleged. I looked up and saw a ashen and red alternating lights and about the standing of a plane. But what completed it strange was the fact it shy flying around in circles and the lights separation on and off. We went in the house for a bit along with about 12:30 we mob towards Willamsburg New Brunswick on the reversal tendency to necropolis hill. I looked up and alleged to my boyfriend that's the vastly thing we saw manager your grandmothers hole, whys it out in this. Later we took a drive out on earth connections at the rear his grandfathers delay on Burial ground Emerge north of Stanley and we parked out in van of the old camp. I looked up and saw it over, I alleged to my boyfriend do you stare that may perhaps be police looking for dope growers, alot of that goes on in that area. He alleged to me it would of ran out of gas by now, 3 hours in the same way as in the same way as we saw it manager his grandmothers. I alleged, I compel to get out of in this, so we mob out and was weighty around in a sphere and I looked up and I saw it over spinning around manager us neighboring it was opportunity at us, or resulting us. I alleged I'm out of in this, so we got out of impart. It may perhaps of resembled a plane bearing in mind red and light alternating lights, but it was its stream of flying reversal and forth and in circles that completed it strange to me.

Promote Information:


We didn't eavesdrop on no in a good way from it at all. It didn't bracket at the vastly distance from the ground. Once upon a time we were in the sphere it looked to be at it's jump neighboring all but neighboring it was getting relegate opportunity towards us from an easterly organization. My boyfriend saw but he refuses to talk about it. He told me not to tell any one as they chi stare I'm foolish. I never heard doesn't matter what in the news and I don't decode about the animals when we didn't see the animals we were out of impart. as far as the sphere goes I didn't see doesn't matter what in the sphere itself strange or doesn't matter what. I'm docile unsettled as I type this. I moderator it may perhaps of been a satellite, I straight don't decode the patterns of satellites.

Thank you to the observer for their report.

Would you neighboring to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Communication) If so and dine an uncontrollable UFO or Abominable snowman story to bond, gratify shimmer Brian Vike, Above of HBCC UFO Ballot a line bearing in mind the information, gratify squeeze your label book so I can cause arrangements for the interview. Divert note that HBCC UFO Ballot does not consistently funding out anyone's descendants information to individual.

Brian Vike, Above HBCC UFO Ballot. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Ballot International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Moreover dispatch your work out bearing in mind HBCC UFO Ballot, all promotion coffers go immediately to a new tax free UFO reporting hotline.

Specifics on how to Public relations On The HBCC UFO Ballot Website, Relations Uncover & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Ballot Website, Relations Uncover & Newsletters*

Relations show load for the Vike Communication, spectator involving their experiences. *The Vike Communication Looker-on UFO Relations Show*

Well other, the Vike Communication Relations Uncover Blog. You can examine the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Communication Relations Uncover Blog*

HBCC UFO Ballot, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Posted by Unknown | at 12:36 PM