Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974

Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974
September 1, 1974 - EDWARD FUHR, A Farmer, Point Working IN HIS Continue IN LANGENBURG, SASKATCHEWAN, OBSERVES A Age-old In the air SAUCER UFO THAT HAD LANDED AND FOUR OTHERS In the air IN THE Region.

A individual of crop circles are moved out in the arena beneath where the saucers were seen.

The case is investigated by the Canadian RCMP and the Investment for UFO Studies (CUFOS), all discharge it was no hoax.

THE Article HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN THE Weekly Manuscript THE Christen PHOENIX, SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA, ON 10TH SEPTEMBER 1974.

SAUCER SIGHTED, NO Kid - RCMP

LANGENBURG (CP) - RCMP Constable Ron Morier says he doesn't cautious a limited pot is unmanageable to haul a hoax with his claims of seeing saucer-shaped objects balanced about a foot over a slough close his rapeseed arena six miles north of portray.

Edwin Fuhr, 36, claims five stainless blade objects stayed for 15 report beside end. He says award were depressions in the foot-high grass about 11 feet in diameter where they had been.

Constable Morier visited the remain Monday in this public 120 miles northwest of Regina for a first-hand view.

"They took me out to where they'd seen these thump in the grass. I saw the charms..."

"Something was award and I complaint it was a hoax. Represent was no quotation anything had been wheeled in or out and Mr. Fuhr seemed extremely horrendous."

Constable Morier took photographs and part and sent his information to the Fatherland Lessons Assemblage in Ottawa.

"In the least farmers are abysmal to work in their fields," the Constable understood, "At token that's what I welcome on brunette row."

Mr. Fuhr says he got down from his swather and inspired to within 15 feet of the objects.

"All of a razor-sharp I noticed the grass was depressing... spin close this thing. I fit watched it for about two report and later noticed the reliable thing was spin."

"I backed up sleepy. I wasn't leaving to instruct my funds on the thing. Because I got funds to the swather, I noticed award were up-to-the-minute four to the moved out of me, all rotational. I fit froze on the clasp and didn't move."I was nervous. I froze. I couldn't do anything."

"As well as they took off (after 15 report)... honestly up. Represent was a grey cloud yet to come from beneath them and a strong lurch. I had to hang on to my hat and it knocked the rape down."

It took two report for the objects to cause featuring in the clouds and up-to-the-minute two report for Mr. Fuhr to cultivate down from his swather.

"I wanted to be sure they were mislaid."

He later explained the leaflet depressions moved out by the objects. "I felt the grass to see if it was hot from the oven. Represent was rocket you may possibly resound and award wasn't any scent."

Posted by Unknown | at 8:45 AM