Ufo Sighting In Ocean Ridge

Ufo Sighting In Ocean Ridge
UFO SIGHTING IN OCEAN RIDGE, FLORIDA ON JUNE 21ST 2013 - I WITNESS FOUR BLUE LIGHTS THAT APPEARED TO BE ON THE UNDERSIDE OF A SILENT OBJECT THAT FLEW DIRECTLY OVER MY HOUSE.

This past Friday, June 22 2013, I was in my driveway and clearly saw 4 small blue lights traveling from east to west over the tree line across the street from my house. We live at the beach and this object would have been coming from over the Atlantic Ocean. The lights seemed to be on the underside of one object. My wife and I have both flown our plane in the area and I am certain this was not a plane. It moved completely silently. I was tripping over my kids toys in the driveway trying to continue to see the object as it continued west over my house. It made NO NOISE whatsoever. It continued on the same path and i estimate it to be flying from 1500- 4000 feet. However it was at night and distance was actually hard to determine. I am interested in others who may have seen this object. It was clearly visible and I live in a well populated area near Delray Beach, FL.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 5:05 PM