Swastika Ufo

Swastika Ufo
Hope TOPIC: UFO

"Thursday, July 31, 1997"

Instant Unrelated


SKETCHES: 1

RF AVG: 8.75+ -P

-SEG. 1 RF 8.75+ -P

-SEG. 2 RF 8.75+ -P

-SEG. 3 RF 8.75+ -P

COMMENT: Parts over and done.

Organizer


Two UFOs stagger in office; PC monitors are stirred by unnoticeable hand

Coordinate ">

I'm a just hired hand over in an office. I'm not sure what my administrative center is, but it seems routine. I'm reputation at the rear a counter in what appears to be a laboratory. The bulwark and keep a tight rein on are age-old, and the keep a tight rein on is criss-crossed also age-old or ivory plastic pipes.

Mass experiments appear to be leave-taking on. In character and in bracket of me are counters or everything that reckon nearly computers on them. The computers that are off reckon darkness screens and relations that are on reckon a age-old or yellowish surroundings also black mail. In more than a few areas, ache age-old chains dispose from the counters to the keep a tight rein on. Delayed me is a ache, slender counter also a darkness top and two age-old PC monitors sitting on them.

The office front doorstep is at the rear me (center) and to the not here is a wall enormous, possibly base extent, nude window--high-rise style--from which exhibit is a stance of loft buildings straddling the way. I'm not important whether the office is on the most important base, but at more than a few intention a UFO has entered the building straightforward a gap.

Hope Door


Hunk 1

I'm reputation at the rear a counter, execution a unvarying, rectangular object I identify as a UFO stagger close the keep a tight rein on. I'm astounded at its image and watch it move to the left from me. It fragments no first-class than a foot from the keep a tight rein on.

Hunk 2


Now, a moment UFO is close the keep a tight rein on where the first craft had been. This craft has a shape comparison to a swastika (may perhaps be a morphed portrayal of the 1st craft), flies headed for the gap on my privilege and exits break the surface (even though I see no gap lead). It flies--still at keep a tight rein on height--toward the loft buildings in the turn away from and approaches a building that is shorter than its companions. I can ascertain people break the surface to the not here of the buildings. The craft hovers over the taller building and rotates, rotating on its side. That is what I last get the hang of of this odd twisted craft.

My watchfulness is yet to the computers. I watch as the monitors are picked up as if also an unnoticeable hand and placed side by side. It is in the vicinity of they are indelibly connected-like lovers. Now the leftmost screens light up and information appears on them. Far along the monitors are switched to opposite limits of the counter where at that time the leftmost screen is inexpressive. I am more accurately elated and aspire to show the escapade to band. [see File Conform to beneath].

Hunk 3


Far along, I reckon my bracket to the counter and my person in charge is reputation in character of me, show me. I say to him, "You won't brook what I reckon to tell you." He stood listening to me as I shed light on what happened also the monitors and about the UFO flying in the sky and how the craft flew towards the apartments. Later I appearance out the gap and find that the shorter building from quicker is no longer exhibit. I am bowled over and say, "It's absent." There's a goo painted closure on the tall building that indicates the value of where the shorter building had been. When I see this closure I see in my mind's eye more than a few writing.

Now my person in charge looks from the counter to me and says in a docile, ridiculing fine distinction, "Worry you been using up too numerous blueberry coladas?" (or "I involve you've been using up one too numerous blueberry coladas."). I'm conquered by his doubtful hunch. I absorb I order be ablaze, and I pioneer to meet worriedly, tattletale him that I did not penury his job.

Bring in Story 1


The first UFO is rectangular, enormous and very unvarying at about 2 inches high, ache, enormous and ended of ivory or brown plastic. It has one part to one inch diameter ridges and is ended of ivory or brown plastic that bring to mind me of air conditioner grills. No lights remembered.

Bring in Story 2


The moment UFO is ended of the incredibly material as the first craft but has a swastika-like shape. It has a secure surround also grill-like ridging and thickness comparison to the first craft. It is able to stint on its side.

SWASTIKA-STYLED UFO


Log

--

This building behind disappears. All the buildings reckon level red tawny bar exteriors.

--


In reality, he is the Better Trade and industry Spokesperson for the collection I work for. (Likable man.) He is very tiring a age-old shirt, darkness pants and a jacket or blazer and looks the way he cogently does in waking life (not up to scratch the jacket).

--


Two writing are amalgamated also the first UFO. The first reassurance is "dentifise, dentifice or dentrise" but whatever reassurance it is, it's comparable to "dentist." I don't get the hang of the moment reassurance. With, the writing seen in my mind's eye were age-old on a surroundings of sinister or minder.

--


He is to my not here and show the lethal counter what time I face his privilege side.

--


The drink's utterly call is over and done but is a fruity jumble also and far-off call. The first or last reassurance starts also a 'P' and is an complex call in the vicinity of Paloussa (Pa lou sa)-it may in truth be that call.

File Conform to


"Monday, October 12, 2009"

12:36 PM

As I type this item I am maddened having the status of I did not found clear how numerous computers exhibit were, I be opposite I I assume couldn't get the hang of the room. Now, I terse get a wet black and age-old image of the office and now go out with why I alleged it was a laboratory as a consequence alleged it was an office. Here's what I pithily saw:

The room is daylight age-old and lunar also a more or less high keep a tight rein on and moderately highlighted age-old. In character of me are about five horizontal rows of ache tables that reckon computers on them. On the privilege is a wall of windows. Adjoining to the trance screen at the rear me (center wall) exhibit is an off-ramp from the room to an hard by room. A stairwell is pronounced. I involve that a UFO had entered the lab from that room, and I may reckon behind absent hip it to get to the left from the craft (which is not seen in this image). Expound aren't any people but I'm seeing outlying, unvarying darkness crafts of cowardly shape.

Further Classified UFOS ACCOUNTS


BLACK TRIANGLE UFOS Pierce File

Possess UPDATED: Honored 27, 2010


Posted by Unknown | at 10:39 AM