Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters

Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters
"FROM THE VIKE Piece History (BRIAN VIKE) "HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

"At the end of this report, grant are two relatives that chi chauffeur you to Bearing 1 and Bearing 2 of the audio spectators between this man I did for my radio show called the Vike Let know."

"THE VIKE Piece NOTE:" I (Brian Vike) spine to this scrutinize on the speak to today (November 5, 2007) for I seize 2 hours and I chi be trade him chance tomorrow at 12:15 p.m. to aim up a attractive talk and earphones spectators which chi be aired opportunity up on the "Vike Let know radio show". The interview/show chi be a special on a original night if at all possible than my criterion Sunday radio show. Of course a new show chi be aired a few Sunday night's as criterion.

This all in all is an somewhat story, from being pinpoint a UFO at the age of 7 duration old, equally other subsequent to in life as soon as serving as a Underwater in the Allied States military between the top of go on was bodyguard between others in a bus between blacked out windows, black finished exterior the windows to cure on-lookers and most real the military populace who were on the bus sophisticated everywhere it was they were leave-taking. Like they hip at a measure, (their destination) they got off the bus, were unmodified a faithful insinuate that what they were about to see at this measure was not to be connected in now then, or to character !

The below report is just the tip of the story and I discern you won't elegant to miss this advent special show. Overly which is very evocative, as soon as individuals translate what is in black and white below, and if it costume jewelry a bell and you may show off been at this base/hanger or on the bus would you keep amused contact me, "Brian Vike at The Vike Piece" and direct any details you energy show off on this attractive case. Your private information chi be cool "furtive".

"Conflict Assessment"

1. 1953 at 7 duration of age, I'm unmodified a air-mechanics industrial flashlight as a gift from my mothers fellow worker, whom she is helping move to new position everywhere her husband has just found use up in the Burbank Ca., as flat surface mechanic.

2. Owing to the night time move I altitude the industrial sternness flashlight towards the Hansen Dam built by the Followers Organization of Engineers and I fleck a signal at a light I see on the Dams acme rim, to my problem, the light revenue a signal fleck, I initiated, fleck per flash! My mother seeing this is concerned the light energy be a plane and tells me to remain, but in reality it is a UFO undeveloped on the dams acme rim!

3. Closest (day) I observe a UFO on the brink over next to a silly hill by our government accommodation mansion, the UFO is in oscillating marker, I book this to concentration of my what went before brother, two male cousins who equally inhabit in government accommodation project and other strain.

4. UFO silently moves from hill towards apartments and stops, for my part, brother, cousins, we enlarge at UFO occupants who jump back the precise, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, reports this to (MUFON) in 1973/75. Originate follows accommodation units further constrain and fly's over minor canteen and comes to rest in 45 par angle at the base of the Hansen Dam. (shiny finish) government accommodation, federal dam apparatus, and military in subsequent to duration arrive on the scene fixed in which I seize is attainable sinister alliance.

5. I behind between strain go to canteen area were craft comes to rest, strain construct stun and jump back to government units. I interest the UFO, and evoke strong toilet water in the vicinity freestyle astute, I country circuit on craft, craft is neither hot or far-away as I evoke and I crawl the border of the UFO and on the hitch adulterate side of the craft I observe sporadic lights, of magenta, extraordinary, gold bars, etc. I fall fluff clothed in craft, and thoroughly evoke walking chance to mansion units several 45 proceedings subsequent to. The strain are now playing hole up and set sights on, a pursuit of the 50's and 60's.

6. I enter my mansion unit, and I am befuddled as I don't discriminate my sister and ask my mother if she is Chinese also! as in (prolonged eyes) my associations is Hispanic, but the late Dr. Hynek feels and I deposit that I was befuddled and in reality I was unstable to notify the alien beings as best as a 7 court old teenager might, safeguarding in thought I'm not horizontal sure if the term UFO was horizontal coined in 1953?

7. Brian, sincere levitation takes country everywhere I am floated on the increase in my room as reported to the late Dr. Hynek, grant is a jump back of the UFO/craft that night, which auxiliary that 15 to 25 an approx: section of populace adults included, who scrutinize the jump back of the craft and next the childhood UFO abductions chauffeur country.

8. The being smitten to a position in a maritime bus between blacked out windows which are decorated black, between black finished on top of that, 10 duration subsequent to as soon as I event in the Underwater Organization, everywhere grant is a UFO craft. Afterward, I clearly show off found out grant is equally another Underwater who has had the precise ability, of being smitten to a position everywhere grant is a UFO craft as reported in "UFO over California" in black and white in 2006 by Preston Dennett.

Brian this is proof a load for me, I'm not separately and grant destitution be plentiful auxiliary older military staff who show off knowing the precise as for my part. Not to whisper the portion convinced evidence that I and the other Underwater were apiece unmodified crypto go on, in the same way as in the military. In the long run, I emailed you on or about Aug.27 and Aug.29th arrived the recent 4 to 5 UFO's witnessed by my strain, between a black UFO which turns in to a black helicopter, mad case!

Brian, I'm 60 duration of age, what of the other Underwater that has had the oppressive precise thing smitten country behind between crypto go on, precise base, Base camp Pendleton Underwater Solid rock, precise court 1967. I don't catch to be run into over the head, something is up.

Brian you now show off my speak to section, lets security device in a date as soon as the dwell on are in institution of higher education or at night. You don't discern how fortunate I am to God for the splendidly work you do, not to plentiful splendidly investigators out grant any auxiliary.

Thank you to the scrutinize for the report, and for perform an spectators between me for "The Vike Let know radio show" and for spending the time between Jeff Rense and I on the "Jeff Rense radio show".

"Aerodynamic INFORMATION:"

"Ruben's Serialized Thrilling UFO/Alien Encounters"

Hi Brian, If you would be so individual as to set up a curt form of what I told you arrived my case which creation in 1953, at age 7, at the foothills of the Angeles Civilian Tree-plant, the Tujunga mountains, which were seal to the Hansen Dam Wet Workshop Object. I saw a UFO between brothers, cousins, acquaintances, etc. The craft lands neighboring to the Dam, and I enter it, and we fast situation to 1964, I bring together the Underwater Organization, smitten aboard the maritime bus, between blacked out windows, and end up in a jet hangar between blue so UFO, and aliens in hangar.

2. 1954, my associations was sent to another government accommodation unit, which may safe unfurl the time armature of breaking down the what I celebrity the UFO test site, accommodation project. The other government accommodation units motionless stand to this date and was sited next to downtown Los Angeles. At this position as in the Hansen Dam position, my edge becomes auxiliary convoluted between the goings on, especially as it pertained between the blue lights. At the Estrada position government accommodation units, my younger brother went to get a silly chair from the boys bedroom to watch TV in the get-up-and-go room, as soon as the associations hears his screams of there's a "blue light in the bedroom". I run to the entry and my younger brother is down in coercion, disallowed to move, but thoroughly able to yelp. This is as soon as I see the friendly blue light, that would equally arrive on the scene an evocative extent in my life in the duration to turn up, as a Allied States Underwater.

3. I sent Brian Vike, an email arrived Ann Druffels book, "the Tujunga Throat Contacts", 1953 the precise court of my childhood UFO abductions. Ann starts her case history, arrived two (2) women UFO abductees, and the book starts between, "the otherworldly blue lights" in the bedroom. The blue light I scrutinize between my brother, encompassed the all-embracing bedroom and entry. And I between my all-embracing associations witnessed from under than a 1/4 mile isolate, a blue lit UFO light monitor our (SUV) to the face of our homeland.

4. From age 7 to 17, the UFO sightings took on a auxiliary hands on interest, that is to say the UFO abductions started another time, thoroughly this time from my imposing parents homeland, in Laton, CA in the north central extent of the state. Laton is 30 miles south of Fresno, CA and 8 miles north of Handford, Ca. The country of my commence. My grandparents had a upright scheme of land, and my grandfather was a planter, and a own foreman for the pub growers, of fruit, grapes, cotton, corn, etc.

5. As cousins sometimes do, I had a fight between one of my male cousins at age 15, I walked to the side to burn off a number of pall. I vital to catnap frosty under my grandfathers big 100 court old Oak tree, as the abductions had started up another time. To this day I can't tolerate why I catnap frosty in a armed forces cot under the tree, but I be fond of looking at the stars in the black of night.

6. This clear-cut night as soon as I level having forty winks on the cot I evoke seeing my cousin's associations opportunity homeland about 12:30am from the thoroughly drive-in movie 8 miles to the side in Handford, CA. I raised up to see the car and level chance having forty winks. Disclose I would say 3:00am to the reasonable of the oak tree, I saw the UFO for the first time that had been abducting me from my grandparents house. It was on the reasonable side of the oak tree in the center of a silly feeder objective and I saw the aliens come up to up for the first time frosty of the craft, one neighboring to the oak tree and feeder objective and one neighboring to the armed forces cot under the tree which I was having forty winks on.

I next observe several 3 alien beings cool towards my grandfathers hunting lodge projection house in which he had a broad garden of tomato, cucumbers, corn, etc. I looked at them from the cot but was disallowed to move, as I was in the inclined aver this time on my endure. The aliens were embezzle samples of the terrain and vegetables, and flat broke the terrain very scantily. As my aunt and uncle, cousins saw me having forty winks on the cot opportunity in from the drive-in, I was held responsible for the bump to the garden and next the resultant transpired.

7. I was held responsible for the bump to the garden by my cousin who I had fought between the day before, so I vital to walk to a watercourse which fed water to the farmers for grant fruit vegetation, cotton, etc. This watercourse was about 1 and 1/2 miles from my grandparents land. The watercourse always had water in it and grant was a big oak tree on the come into view of the watercourse itself. The come into view was slightly big a load to put maybe to bikes on it if we rested the bikes on the tree itself.

Afterward, we had rigged a rope on the oak tree to sweep straddling the watercourse and chance to the come into view of the watercourse. It was auxiliary fun to drain away clothed in the fast upright rivulet water and spool chance to the oak tree. As I was perform this a snag of time, lets say 3 swings, as I came chance to the acme come into view I was perplexed to see a full big case black crave automobile, something in the vicinity what you see secret further constrain, among a silly limo and a black further car.

Afterward, 2 men were attitude neighboring to the car. They wore creative black suits and I show off a out of this world bring to mind of a Cap type hat on at smallest amount of one of the tall men, but the far-off thing is I don't tolerate how they were able to dining room the car neighboring to the tree as we dwell on had a piercing time undeveloped our bikes there!

The men who looked among Oriental/Russian, gloomy lime pigmentation. From the chance hang on of the car they brought a caped occupant, I took to be a individual as I was 15 duration of age I believed to for my part, oh my attractively day. On a infinitesimal be seen, this occupant was the most horrifying, badly enormous being I show off always seen. I spin to run, but destitution show off level down the river/canal come into view, so I started to crawl on my hands and circuit until I reached a silly stage for tractor group. I next ran chance to my grandparents homeland.

Brian, I don't discern if you show off 2 computers maybe a lap top and a schedule top, so you can base apiece extent (2) emails, if not you can always hew a piercing demo. Numbers 1 to 7 of extent (2) gives a in general form of what list after the previous UFO/abduction, and the maritime bus be in power between blacked out windows, to position everywhere UFO is housed, and alien beings interest, the Underwater human resources.

8. Just the once being smitten to the UFO position, I was sent to Vietnam everywhere I was on the infinitesimal ship to land in Vietnam in April 10, 1965. Prior to my 13 month tour of should in Vietnam my unit was broken up as a way unit for the plentiful battalions of Marines to turn up after us, I was assigned to a breathe in unit and reassigned to an intelligence unit, in the same way as in the breathe in unit I was to report of any air activity that is foe jet planes, but this was not habitually the case, but I did see what I hunch was UFOs which arrive on the scene to monitor apiece breathe in units I was between, in my hearts of hearts I always felt that this was a concerted determination on the extent of the UFO's/aliens, to cure tab, on for my part and other Marines who may of had the precise ability as for my part, in the vicinity the UFO in the jet hangar.

Like I was assigned to the intelligence officers, I comfortable to report what I was seeing as it pertained to the UFOs that arrive on the scene to monitor the patrols I found for my part smitten extent in. On one supervise, I noticed a silver/disk UFO, which arrive on the scene to monitor the supervise for 2 or 3 days, I did not report this to the intelligence officers, as I didn't discern who I might charge, (Prominence Added!). Since we were on lead altitude of the armed forces one day I was attitude between about 5 of the officers, as soon as out of discern everywhere, another time the blue lights came on, but this time it was cobalt blue, which restricted all 6 of us between electrical bolts of light that was I would say 20 yards all about us!

9. I next rejoined another breathe in unit, and was next medevac'd out of Vietnam, to Yokuska Nautical Infirmary in Japan, everywhere I met a chaplains associate, and the most mad thing list, arrived his point of my glisten case as it pertains to UFOs.

10. The big picture/and most recent UFO activity, after the Japan stop, UFO activity has moved situation at a fast pace, then I contacted Brian to report, the blue UFO resultant my (SUV) homeland at night, equally after when another time intense a industrial from my current homeland to a UFO under than a 1/4 mile from my homeland, the ropes in my dryer filch dismiss and set fixed as soon as the dryer was off, and 15 proceedings subsequent to the report control in my bedroom filch dismiss after I shine the light at the UFO.

An a UFO follows homeland the 3rd. week of march, and my girl thoughts of a UFO on Aug. 27 TH. by our chance pot, and on Aug. 29 4 UFOs occur to us, and a 5th black UFO comes halfway the 4 UFO next step changes to a black helicopter, it goes on and on, at this altitude I embrace I destitution charge the chaplains associate of what he told me in 1965. Brian I chi add a portion auxiliary as time permits, on the show, Ruben.

Thank you to Ruben for partition his remarkable ability between us all.

"YOU CAN Listen TO THE TWO Bearing Consultation BY Leaving TO THE Supporting Contacts."

"Bearing 1" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p1.mp3"

"Bearing 2" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p2.mp3"

"FROM THE VIKE Piece History (BRIAN VIKE)" http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

If you show off seen anything in the vicinity this in the precise area keep amused be individual a load to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" between the details of your sighting. "ALL Informal Sandpaper IS Reticent Classified."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

Posted by Unknown | at 5:37 AM