The 12 Days Of Disclosure

The 12 Days Of Disclosure
The Twelve Era of Astound(To the tinkle of Twelve Era of Christmas) On the first day of Astound,my government get-together in imitation of me -A UFO crash site on a leave behind prairie. On the second day of Astound,my government get-together in imitation of me -Two pickled Greys,And a UFO crash site on a leave behind prairie. On the third day of Astound,my government get-together in imitation of me -Three Men In Black,Two pickled Greys,And a UFO crash site on a leave behind prairie. On the fourth day of Astound,my government get-together in imitation of me -Four star generals 'fessing,Three Men In Black,Two pickled Greys,And a UFO crash site on a leave behind prairie. On the fifth day of Astound,my government get-together in imitation of me -Five hours of absent time!Four star generals 'fessing,Three Men In Black,Two pickled Greys,And a UFO crash site on a leave behind prairie. On the sixth day of Astound,my government get-together in imitation of me -Six have a supply of mutilations,Five hours of absent time!Four star generals 'fessing,Three Men In Black,Two pickled Greys,And a UFO crash site on a leave behind prairie. On the seventh day of Astound,my government get-together in imitation of me -Seven implants planting,Six have a supply of mutilations,Five hours of absent time!Four star generals 'fessing,Three Men In Black,Two pickled Greys,And a UFO crash site on a leave behind prairie. On the eighth day of Astound,my government get-together in imitation of me -Eight aliens abducting,Seven implants planting,Six have a supply of mutilations,Five hours of absent time!Four star generals 'fessing,Three Men In Black,Two pickled Greys,And a UFO crash site on a leave behind prairie. On the ninth day of Astound,my government get-together in imitation of me -Nine Huge anomalies,Eight aliens abducting,Seven implants planting,Six have a supply of mutilations,Five hours of absent time!Four star generals 'fessing,Three Men In Black,Two pickled Greys,And a UFO crash site on a leave behind prairie. On the tenth day of Astound,my government get-together in imitation of me -Tenth planet threatening,Nine Huge anomalies,Eight aliens abducting,Seven implants planting,Six have a supply of mutilations,Five hours of absent time!Four star generals 'fessing,Three Men In Black,Two pickled Greys,And a UFO crash site on a leave behind prairie. On the eleventh day of Astound,my government get-together in imitation of me -Eleven skeptics name calling,Tenth planet threatening,Nine Huge anomalies,Eight aliens abducting,Seven implants planting,Six have a supply of mutilations,Five hours of absent time!Four star generals 'fessing,Three Men In Black,Two pickled Greys,And a UFO crash site on a leave behind prairie. On the twelfth day of Astound,my government get-together in imitation of me -Twelve crop circles circling,Eleven skeptics name calling,Tenth planet threatening,Nine Huge anomalies,Eight aliens abducting,Seven implants planting,Six have a supply of mutilations,Five hours of absent time!Four star generals 'fessing,Three Men In Black,Two pickled Greys,And a UFO crash site on a leave behind prairie.

Credit: aliens-are-friends.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 8:27 PM