Of Aliens And Cigarettes

Of Aliens And Cigarettes
Since discovering it via Twitter, Postreason has become one of my regular online reads. As I'm drawn to first-person stories of perceived encounters with nonhumans, I found this recollection especially notable. Students of "alien abduction" lore take note:Another time when I was 17 I was working in a small convenience store, when a "woman" came in to buy cigarettes. At first I didn't pay any attention to her until I saw her hand (when she handed me the money) - it was not like a normal human hand. This startled me so I looked up and saw a very pale entity, wearing a thin black coat (like a rain coat) with collar turned up to cover her neck, a heavy long haired wig, and very large black glasses. This did not entirely hide her strange face: a very pointed chin, scant lip and nose. She did not speak. Took her cigarettes and left! I was kinda stunned. Oddly I cannot remember the details of her hand (though it was the first thing I noticed). Nor do I think she left in a car which was odd since most patrons drove up the store (it was somewhat isolated).Do humanoid entities walk among us? I don't know. But I'm convinced (not without a certain reluctance) that "something" is happening, whether physically or at the edges of normal human perception.

Credit: we-are-believe.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 12:24 AM