Ufo Sighting In Sullivan Indiana On September 2Nd 2013 Ufo Came From Sw

Ufo Sighting In Sullivan Indiana On September 2Nd 2013 Ufo Came From Sw
UFO SIGHTING IN SULLIVAN, INDIANA ON SEPTEMBER 2ND 2013 - UFO CAME FROM SW. SLIGHTLY HOVERED AND TURNED TO HEAD NORTHERLY DIRECTION.

On the night of 9-02-2013, my fiance and I were outside looking into the sky at different directions. I was facing the east to see if I could spot anything unusual. I seen what looked like a star barely moving at extremely high altitude. Suddenly it took off at enormous speed. It went on a south eastern coarse. was not a plane, meteor, or satellite. After it disappeared, my fiance said, "what is that!?" I turned around and seen three extremely huge white lights. The UFO was hovering then started to move at a speed that even a single prop engine plane could not stay air born. It slightly descended behind our viewpoint behind the trees. There was no sound at all, or any emissions from an exhaust. When my fianc first seen it, she said that she could see the lights and shape of the aircraft. After I seen it, I could only see the lights. It slightly descended and we could no longer see it because of the trees. We were both shocked and amazed from what we seen, and she kept asking me at the time of the event, "what does this mean?". She looks into the sky more often. Myself, I feel very compelled to look more than I ever have. I can't get this out of my mind. I have to know what this was and I know from experience that this was not a plane, blimp, helicopter, or anything man made. It was not a planet or anything of that nature. this was to big to be a plane that was barely moving. I've done some research since this happened and found out that this is not the first time this has happened in our county. I need to know what this is! Please contact me by the phone number that I have provided you with in the info required for this report?

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Posted by Unknown | at 4:44 PM