The Roswell Slides The Alien Autopsy All Over Again

The Roswell Slides The Alien Autopsy All Over Again
Piercing readers of what's leaving on next the ostensible Roswell slides can see that the general thing is summary in the sway of the befouled Far-off Autopsy diagnosis.We lost our aid and companion, Anthony Bragalia to the center, and we aim we don't see others leaving over the mountain of nonsense that Tom Carey and Don Schmitt are promulgating about the slides and a Roswell connection.If donate is a Roswell credit, I don't see it. It may well own been very restricted by Mr. Bragalia in his links next me. (He knew I abhor secrets.....I'm an Edward Snowden fan and patron.)But that held, at this definite the Roswell connection seems slight.Thus far, next a cable TV show in the mechanism, it doesn't foreshadow well for the meet of the slides story, traveling fair as Fox television's expos'e of the Far-off Autopsy became a pleased reservoir in the TV retail, from which Fox never improved.At any rate, the preemptive announcement by Tom Carey that he had the Roswell "smoking gun" is carefully the tolerant of ad that has killed ufology and heaps of the kin working in the examine of the UFO phenomenon.We're prime that Kevin Randle has distanced himself from the shenanigans. Mr. Randle is on his way convey to reliability next his UFO correctives and worthy "mea culpas."And I aim Chris Rutkowski is out of the mix too. He's too legit to be working no things how this all turns out.If the slides bend out to be Roswell-related, I heart do penance for my doubt.If not, I may say "I told you so."We'll all see, imminent, so they say.RR

Reference: ufo-chronicles.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 9:42 PM