Strange Light Chicago Illinois Pic 1

Strange Light Chicago Illinois Pic 1
CHICAGO ILLINOIS Looking over to the western sky in Chicago at night in April, I noticed a very small but ruddy alternating light of insignia. I grabbed my 8MP camera in the company of a 200MM Telephoto lens and took a few shots. I did my best to unite stillness but conceivably the understated relocation is me or the object. Either way the color are clear and the shapes are personage. Didnt buzz truly to me since I checked these out on the workstation. Took me awhile to interact but I chance this helps. In the photo put on are two samples of the fantastically image on also photo. The top left is the hot from the oven and the deduction up is about 400% whiz. Also are clear and poised. KENS NOTE: This case is under investigation. These thoughtful of light are being seen all over the world. UFOs be delivered in oodles equivalent shapes and insignia. Perceptibly also alien way of life has its own test of flying saucer. KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Sport shirt WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG 48 viewsOct 28, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Facts AND PHOTOS - -

Posted by Unknown | at 5:46 PM