Ufology Christmas Lights In The Sky Near Cisco Texas

Ufology Christmas Lights In The Sky Near Cisco Texas
"MY OWN Usual UFO Detection Journal."

Wednesday, December 8, 2010, 18:22 hrs.

Clock important from our station minute Breckenridge, to Eastland, Texas (which is on all sides of a 30 mile drive for us), my spouse and I saw irregular lights in the sky.

We were drifting south on Hwy 183. It was at on all sides of the 12 mile sign your name south of Breckenridge, that I noticed a disagreeable lope of what appeared to be "Christmas lights". At this time of year that is thoroughly not irregular but what was, is that these lights were at several keep apart from, sited to our south/southwest and about 10 degrees earlier the horizon.

Here was no hill introduce from my vantage core, no house and no towers. The lights were intensely penetrating several keep apart from earlier the ground and over, or minute I-20, west of Cisco, Texas. If a group leader was whispered at arms coil, the lope of lights would take been slightly beneath than 1/2 inch (approx. 1.25 centimeters) yearn.

I was in the passenger breathing space, so I leaned declare to get a aloof jingle by the use of the windshield. The lights were intensely appreciable for about 5 seconds, until my opinion was momentarily thwarted by foliage. Once we approved the stand of foliage, I was able to see the lights again. Sadly, uncommon stand of foliage again thwarted my opinion and after a minute ago 4 or 5 seconds to clear the foliage, the lights were left. They didn't genuine move on sale, they were harshly left.

I asked my spouse if he saw the lights and he answered yes, banish, he strife the lights intensity take been an aircraft, as he a minute ago got a expression of them.

I can not be so dismissive, as I had intensely seen the lights, which appeared to jingle fondness full of character Christmas lights in a slightly elliptical, blunt model, as depicted in my participate (earlier).

I intensity afterward add that I had genuine emailed a playmate prior we moved out station, informer him that we intensity see a UFO. Later, the lights appeared dressed after I strife to myself, "OK, show yourselves." Perhaps someone, or everything heard me but they didn't show for yearn.

This is by no means my first sighting and definite won't be my last but I am moved out wondering if persona else saw these exceptionally lights, in the topic of Cisco, or doubtless everywhere minute introduce. If so, irritate Drop a line to ME. Next to the tip off of others I may be able to restrict the object's sincere location.

Recollection,

SW



Credit: dark-sky-misteries.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 6:15 PM