New Photos And Trailer For Trailer Park Geocachers Meet Bigfoot

New Photos And Trailer For Trailer Park Geocachers Meet Bigfoot
Written By: Ken HulseySources: David Carriere / Avery GuerraYou know those wacky Canadians, they sure do love their Sasquatch eh. Well, apparently a lot of independent film makers love good old Bigfoot too. As of late there have been a rash of Bigfoot movie sightings on both sides of the border.....er...um....eh.Most of these new harry monster films have been straight-up horror films, like James Baack's "Bloody Rage of Bigfoot" and Shawn Hunt's "The Shrieking." However Canadian film maker David Carriere is taking a more whimsical look at cryptozoology's glamour boy in his "Trailer Park Geocachers Meet Bigfoot" trilogy.Carriere was kind enough to ship us a few more behind-the-scenes picks, and the trailer, for "Trailer Park Geocachers Meet Bigfoot 2". I have to admit that I laughed out loud watching the clip. From what I can gather the film is a parody of "Indiana Jones", "Monster Quest", "Caddyshack", "The Six-Million-Dollar Man" and the NHL's Ottawa Senators.I loved the part with the gopher and the beer......you kinda have to watch the clip to understand what I'm talking about.Very Funny!I'm looking forward to seeing more of this one!Oh, and I've heard through the 'grape-vine' that Carriere has been a long-time fan of Monster Island News!So here's a "Happy Back-Bacon, take off you hoser, Geddy Lee, donuts and Molson, don't get too deep in the net, Fly By Night, Ogopogo" day to you.............ehI think that I need to listen to some of my old "Triumph" CD's now. Oh, and here are the pics and trailer:See Also: Turning A Unique Hobby And A love For Caddyshack Into A Bigfoot Movie Series

Posted by Unknown | at 7:36 PM