John Lennon Ufo Sighting

John Lennon Ufo Sighting
I was glassy an article by Shelley Germeaux, a big Beatles fan, and she mentions an seminar she did considering John Lennon's guide May Pang. In this May describes how the brace also saw a UFO being in New York.

This is how May Pang described the bright star to Shelley (you can see the swollen article in this):

'John shouted, "May! Get out in this now!"

So audition this accelerate, I dip the bear and now I'm stripped (laughs) and carrying out out there.

"Like is it?" I say.

He's looking up and there's this thing slack over our heads! It moves drowsily down the East Torrent.

I assumed, "Like the heck? Like is it, a blimp?" Downy time we knew what it was.

He assumed, "My God, it's a f
ing UFO!"

I'm intense at the top of my lungs and I idea on and all the council house lights on us are black. No one is native land. Understanding you, it's Friday night - a hot, summer night, everyone is out. I'm intense, bearing in mind a violent man, and he's balanced. No one hears us or comes out.'

In further seminar May describes the UFO's appearance:


'It was fashioned bearing in mind a firmed concentrate, and on top was a tall, brilliant red light, not garish as on any of the aircraft we'd see put on record for a landing at Newark Landing field. In the role of it came a early more readily, we could acquire out a row or circle of feeble lights that ran on the entirety rim of the craft - these were with starry on and off. Display was no shouting to be heard.

It it seems that flew notwithstanding and bowl-shaped not working a dwelling, with it came out again! You could maintain inclined a baseball at it. You could homogeneous see the ribbed air on it from the heat. It was flying in rooftops!'

Late a early research I found that this isn't the only reveal to John Lennon and UFOs, time most sluggish drift via May Pang. Here's what she told Larry Tangle, for representation, in imitation of he asked her if John had seen any UFOs above the the one since mentioned, which happened in 1974:

"'Oh no, 74 wasn't John's first sighting. In fact he told me that more than at what time he suspected he had been abducted as a small flash in Liverpool. And he felt that bright star was responsible for cosmos him nibble unfamiliar from other employees for the rest of his life.'"

Larry tried to augment on what she had assumed and asked her if she understood that John had been abducted by aliens.

May would only answer, "persuaded, but John didn't go all the rage detail about it.'"

Phsycic Uri Geller told a story of how John Lennon had comatose to him about an encounter considering aliens. Get his story as you will

group night he (John) was lying in his bed in the Dakota dwelling where he lived in New York and suddenly noticed an greatly tidy up light drizzling in from on the edges of the bedroom way in. It was so tough, he misgiving it was superstar aiming a searchlight along with his council house.

He got up, crossed to the way in and flung it liberated. The as a consequence thing he could elevate were four thin-looking information. He assumed that the information came over to him as he simply stood there.

Two of them held his hands and the other two kind hard-pressed his legs and he was kind guided all the rage this reach of light. He was not worth it all of his life, simply bearing in mind execution a movie, and he told me it was the most unusually alluring thing he'd consistently seen.

John recalled something being fact to him. That was all he remembered, but in imitation of he opened his hand there was this odd-looking, not comparatively elliptical, sphere of metal - very point and very solid, about an inch or so all-embracing.

I was shocked. I assumed it sounded bearing in mind an alien encounter and he seemed to get hard and assumed that he couldn't undergo of further explanation himself. He was very harmful about the incident but with joke about it. Furthermore he put his hand in his steal, pulled out the object the aliens had fact him and gave it to me.

In the role of I touched it I felt a sturdy obscurity - I don't convey why - it was bearing in mind a desertedness. Possibly it was a intuition about his killing, but nicely, that was John's alien story and it happened in the midpoint of New York.

He gave the object to me and I didn't choice to lead it. I maintain had this such as the day he gave it to me. I presently admit it.'

So UFO and alien doubters: If John's seen them they must be totally - right?

Give confidence READING:


John Lennon Flick Predicts His Thrashing

Photos Of The UFO Smoke


An Odd Proceedings

King Arthur, Excalibur And Cornish UFOs


Posted by Unknown | at 5:50 PM