Spooky Friday Chupacabra

Spooky Friday Chupacabra
This Spooky Friday we have Chupacabra! Well not really, it's fake but still I think it's a pretty good attempt at a fake Chupacabra video.

Chupacabras en moreno.

There are some very good scary videos out there, like this one that most people have probably seen of the Ghostly Hitchhiker. I always avoided watching it because it was so long, each time I attempted to watch it I would cancel it but I watched it the whole way through today and it is very creepy.

Hitchhiker Ghost.

Most videos that I watch on the net with a paranormal theme seem to end up like the two above, either artificial or very well made with a good amount of suspense and a descent story to tell. Very few videos seem to be genuine but I'm still gonna try and find the best out there.

Technorati Tags:

Paranormal, Chupacabra, Ghost, Video



Source: ufo-chronicles.blogspot.com

Posted by Unknown | at 1:35 PM